What are you throwing in 2021?

Taking Mark to work today.

27 Likes

Did you paint the nuts on your MMN (boy that sounds weird to write) or did they just patina to that shade after a while?

4 Likes

Hard to beat the Free Solo and some Boba :+1:

23 Likes

My new mowl surveillance :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Nope that’sa MarkMont Next Obsidian with the reverse nickel pantina.
I didn’t paint my nuts Sir.

8 Likes

It means two hands, two swords. At least that’s what I was taught.

3 Likes

Home at last. Mark slayed it in the kitchen tonight with Bob as his backup.

24 Likes

Project Y FatSwap w/ my bro @AKYOYOMIKE

25 Likes

Very sentimental day:

Today I’m throwing my very first yoyo ever - y2r, made in Brazil. Now I can say that I had improved a little bit since I REstart throwing :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I love the Project Y more every time I play it, you guys really nailed old school feel with modern performance niche I’ve been searching for.

6 Likes

thank you jed :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

As seen on Fixed Axle Friday Throws , a 100% Leather Yoyo in natural hide and YYE Type-10 cotton or course :wink:

20 Likes

I like everything about this Dunk except for how it punishes me for my sloppy technique.

18 Likes

WoW Bet that feels super neat!

3 Likes

It’s definitely different. It has a lot of flex and give to it, kind of like a baseball mitt. The axle is also leather so it bends in directions traditional yoyos only do if they are broken. It actually has a really good response to it and it’s easy to pump mid string on regens. Its 59 grams which might seem heavy, but since its pliable its nice on the knuckles. This one will be fun to watch age and patina, it even came with some leather lotion to treat it as well. It can 0a for sure.

5 Likes

16 Likes

22 Likes

is that the toonie?

2 Likes

After a month of mostly fixed axle throwing I’m turning on the cheat codes Tonight

21 Likes

awwww c’mon guy!

2 Likes