Project Y

29 Likes

Another week with :chopsticks::gorilla:

25 Likes

PV44 testing

20 Likes

Umbra and :cookie: cookies

17 Likes

One Drop Sovereign prototype (weighs in at 65g on my scales, 2.5g less than the production runs) featuring my somehow-still-alive-how-are-you-not-dead-I-didn’t-water-you-for-over-a-year-when-I-left-you-at-work succulent (jade plant).

Having never played the production run of the Sovereign, I think the 65g plays fantastically. I can understand though why the extra weight was added considering the era it came from. Regardless this thing shreds and is super pocketable. Definitely one of my favorite titanium throws, if not tied for first with my TYY-01

20 Likes

Loving this thing. Everything I’ve tried since getting it about an hour ago has just landed flawlessly, even tricks I’d been struggling with.

16 Likes

For the price it’s one of the best bi metals… was my first one and felt the same… super underrated throw @MediocreThrower

6 Likes

Machination:

17 Likes

Why the fascination with the Robot? While exotic mg construction;, my experience was that it was more exotic than it was good. The performance is meh; and the finish is a magnet for dirt and oil.

2 Likes

can you explain attraction? its natural regardless of its faults. I’m assuming its the same… it is for me at least

2 Likes

I don’t expect you to “get” it. But I’ve got it. Death is my friend.
So, First of all it’s a Death Robot. So much more than a say a B6.
It get’s dirty. Oh yea baby it does. Very much like Death in general. Pro Tip, it cleans up really nice with just a dab of SOAP and the ever eluding water. Anyway the Forecast is nothing but Death. Xoxoxo

7 Likes

Death and his friends after a long day in the kitchen.

Niten Ichi Ryu.

16 Likes

2.1 what? what is Ryu?

2 Likes

Niten Ichi-ryū, which can be loosely translated as “the school of the strategy of two heavens as one”, kenjutsu training school

4 Likes

11 Likes

18 Likes

I bought one; and sold one. In that way I “got it”.
I thought you would cite the unique weight distribution created by the super-light magnesium and the two weight rungs. To me the it was almost like just paying the rings by themselves. The relatively high-walls made it tilt easily and the performance was mediocre.

2 Likes