What are you throwing in 2021?

That’s really cool. How does it play?

3 Likes

Small and fast. It does have vibe from the damage but no more than my Replay Pro. Feels a little heavier than I expected for its size, but not bad. I’m learning chopsticks and it’s size makes it much easier than the rest of my yo-yos. :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah the M1 is a dense little nugget. Nice find! I may have to pull mine out tomorrow.

6 Likes

All the scars kinda makes it appealing! That yoyo was thrown alot. It has character. A bright new string would add some pizzazz!

5 Likes

21 Likes

Dressel Designs Assassin! Here’s some tricks with it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNiOwPohTL2/?igshid=5gr8xm4jgbtk

8 Likes

CLYW x Unknown Akita, with ZipLine x Unknown EP 20/20. Was tug responsive when I received it, swapped the bearing for an RCS grooved, it’s like a totally different yoyo.

21 Likes

…Stick to yoyos, homie…:flushed:

4 Likes

Try recessed silicone - world of difference with its 4.35mm gap and snow tires. :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

I need to try that, I have some Monkey Snot in the fridge.

4 Likes

I like the nice snappy binds fresh snow tires and the Akita’s gap provides. I’m using One Drop string though (aprox. kitty fat white’s thickness) and it doesn’t snag but gives tight consistent binds. If I were using thicker string I would probably switch to recessed silicone too or try out the one fresh snow tire one fresh summer tire setup CLYW has mentioned some of their team members use.

4 Likes

Another week with Peregrine. Now testing fat/smaller strings.

25 Likes

And Trinket is good stuff, too!

3 Likes

Really pumped on these 3. Pomelo came the other day and it is super fun. The peaks were acquired here & loving them!

25 Likes

El Presidente on the train.

22 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday. Before Bi-Metal Styling was a thing, it was simply called Polished Rims, a prime example is this 1st run @edhaponik signature SPYY Flying V. I currently have this slimline set up with the included unresponsive full size flat C bearing and some Knot Bads. Very smoooth indeed.

26 Likes

Now I finally understand :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I was wondering how AK could play in the train, all the balance needed, plus focus and body elasticity for some special moves… I cant do some of those tricks standing still, and several times AK display not only yoyo skill but “body awareness” and even some “mindfulness”.

That’s when IG hit me, AK is a Chiropractor doctor… That’s why the “DR”… Man, please share with us some good elasticity exercices… Some yoyo tricks, like the last week challenge(TaW) is super hard for me. LOL

Never imagined that a social media would help to connect the dots. :smiley:

6 Likes

This yoyo has always been a firm favorite of mine. The 1st run is such a great looking throw, I really loved the polished rims. More throws should incorporate this feature.

I think I always preferred the Flying V as an unresponsive.

8 Likes

Throwing my tmbr Turner today

16 Likes

25 Likes