What are you throwing in 2018?

All weekend.IMG_20180727_092709

4 Likes

Feeling kinda rad todayā€¦

IMG_6745

4 Likes

Throwing my Duncan freehand pro today. image

1 Like

Today, Iā€™m using my Sigtyr; Iā€™m trying to wear down the response pads so it wonā€™t grip so forcefully when I bind :joy:

1 Like

Turning Point Houska Dry, and OD Kuntosh. And my own home brew strings :smirk:

2 Likes

Been a toss up lately. Iā€™ve religiously been throwing the Onedrop Cabal for about a month now, but now flipped back to my prototype G2 Wolf then here and there been throwing the Onedrop Kuntosh.

I generally flip flop a lot.

~Z

2 Likes

A beautiful 2011 wooden, bearing, unresponsive, tulip wood, Eric Wolfe.

My first anti-yo!

IMG_6750

It even came with all the extrasā€¦ you guys remember CDs? They were a thing back in the day? :rofl: thanks @Greenonion

IMG_6748

5 Likes

Loved those denim bags. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t @DocPop make those denim bags for anti-yo?

Throwing my BvM today :slight_smile: image

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s nice, it is acid wash half-swap? Donā€™t see that much.

Itā€™s a clyw colorway called shark vs zombie beaver. Itā€™s really unique. One of my favorites

1 Like

I made the first batch of bags for myself and a few for Anti-Yo, but then they had someone else do the bags for the big run. So the one above is based on my design, but made by someone else.

5 Likes

Original run HSpin Pyro #284!

Sov.IMG_20180802_084627

4 Likes

Awww nice I want to get a flame-blasted titanium one of these days.

You might say I felt a ā€œcompulsionā€ to play with these two todayā€¦

IMG_6755

Madhouse Compulsion and TopYo Meta!

1 Like

Dude @codinghorror Iā€™m super jealous of your Madhouse collection

1 Like

I wanted some because I didnā€™t have any ā€œscreen printedā€ yoyos in my collection.

I also secretly covet the plaid Glide yoyo. BECAUSE PLAIDā€¦ you can see it peeking out here in 2012.

Also MAJOR LOLZ at this ā€¦ hey @zozobraswife did you ever find one?? :rofl:

1 Like

I need a leopard rad in my lifeā€¦
Oh, also @codinghorror , I believe they call that hydrographics. Could be wrong, but itā€™s definitely not screen print. Itā€™s a cool process to watch if you can find it on YouTube. Basically the graphics are a film that floats on top of a liquid bath. As the yoyo is dippped into the bath, the graphics transfer

1 Like