What are you throwing 2024?

FH Polycarb is playing great after last night’s silicone job and looking way cleaner with the grey in there instead of the orange/red pads shining through the clear body. I won’t lie, $55 retail is nuts for a plastic yoyo. But this is a really killer throw. Get one here on National Yoyo Day.

28 Likes

26 Likes

Now, ProFly. Soon, FH One AL.

18 Likes

So clean with the text taken off like that.

1 Like

One Drop SK Saturday Market

A thank you to @addiction77 for this one, a really nice multi-color splash. I’ve been wanting to try the SK for a while. I had no idea if I’d like it; people had some mixed reviews on here, but it’s been great and become a favorite to throw.

31 Likes

Martian today

27 Likes

Wizard and Ungnome

25 Likes

Polar opposites, Wraith and SOY

26 Likes

Assassin 2.0 and Punk

21 Likes

I want both of those so bad. So dope!

1 Like

They’re wildy different, but both so much fun. I’ve got a flat in the soy, and its a challenge lol. I dont own a yoyo that makes restarts so rewarding LOL

3 Likes

You’re better than I. I need that centering groove

1 Like

The soy is the one I want more as it’s in my wheel house (organic). Everyone keeps saying how challenging it is which makes me want to play it more. I prefer most of my organics with flats. It looks so sick. I want to see if it’s really as “hard” to play as everyone says.

And I only recently started throwing bimetal/comp style throws again after couple year hiatus. The wraith looks real nice for that kinda thing.

Do you think the soy is less forgiving than, say, a panorama or something along those lines?

3 Likes

The SOY was designed to be almost entirely center weighted with super high walls, the rims are super skinny and only have a tiny IRG. Its way less forgiving than a Panorama, the pano has high walls but its weight distribution makes it fairly easy to play. I literally have to do more restarts with the soy than anything else I own, but its so fun to play. Its super reactive to your play and oozes personality

5 Likes

21 Likes

Okay, yeah ima needa find one. You know how many were made?

2 Likes

I think there was somewhere between 5-10 total, it was a one time preorder on the G2 discord

2 Likes

Ah. That explains why nobody’s comin’ off one. Haha. Oh well, a guy can dream.

2 Likes

Loving Titanic for 5A! Got some gate paint transferred onto it but its coming off. I feel like I’m seeing improvement. I’m trying to to minimal tying of yoyos to my finger this month and I’m feeling better today about the 5a may taw. I can even land some of the mounts sometimes lol

24 Likes

If you have a Parlay you should put brass ultra lights in it.

27 Likes