26 Likes

Happy international Envy Day

32 Likes

Does anyone have the light-pink/rose grail? Just looking for photos

P19 and Reaper have been accompanying me to work this week

26 Likes

Decade this morning in preparation for some undersized goodness arriving today

24 Likes

Same (except 000 today, until the Grunt comes in). Stoked for it!

4 Likes

Japan Technology Plactal

28 Likes

Titanium today

19 Likes

D.I.Y. by @DocPop. This thing is crazy fun, don’t sleep on this one…

28 Likes

How do you like it? I’ve been eyeing it for a while

4 Likes

So far I’m liking it a lot and very impressed. Not getting a rim heavy feeling just very balanced. Spin time is exceptional as is maneuverability. Very enjoyable going horizontal. Feels slightly narrower in play which I like. If I competed this would be at the top of the list. Just wish I had grabbed a Fractal when I had the chance for comparison. Which if you grab one of these I would be interested to hear what you think :hugs:

5 Likes

That’s pretty much exactly how I would describe the Fractal actually. I probably will grab a Plactal in the future but it’ll have to wait for a minute. I’ll definitely let you know when/if I do!

3 Likes

:icecream::sparkles::white_heart::brown_heart:Happy Eetsit Day!:brown_heart::white_heart::sparkles::icecream:
Crazy it’s already been 18 years throwing this around now. Ready for my RSO Eetsit The End Ti to get here and bring a true finale (:wink:) to this trilogy. :popcorn::film_strip::clapper::yo-yo:
Where’s my Anti-Yo/RSO fans at today?

31 Likes

Valentine’s Day Offstring! Throwing the iYoYo UNLiMiTED and Japan Technology Amulette Pros!

20 Likes

Mostly throwing this One Drop Argonaut CODE2 these days. The one pictured here.

This afternoon when I was figuring out what to do for arts & crafts time with my kids, my oldest suggested, “Why don’t you draw Paul Escolar.” My kids ask about him sometimes because he designed the art for this Argonaut Nautilus CODE2 that I almost always have on me. That’s what I made above – a real quick watercolor I did while I helped my kids with their crafts.

I first met Paul at Spindox and often chatted with him at meetups and comps. I was honored to get to modify a batch of Freehand Zeros for him and Gabriel Lozano. And it was extra cool to get to collaborate with Paul, One Drop Yo-Yos and André on this special edition CODE2. I know it’s been a few years, but it’s still nuts to me that I won’t ever run into Paul again. Hope you’re resting in peace. Anyway, this CODE2 has been my go-to for the past few years.

29 Likes

FH Mini, og Deep State, and No Jive

29 Likes

Grab a G2 Grunt. This thing slays

28 Likes

Broken Heart Overture

33 Likes

I just realised I’ve never owned a shutter…. I guess technically I still don’t :australia:

Was lucky enough to be gifted this from the man himself.

32 Likes

The Populist

31 Likes