What are you throwing 2024?

This post conveys no information whatsoever If you were given a Shutter as a gift - you technically own one now. What does the Australian flag have to do with that?.

Who is the “man himself” (Stein?)? And why did he give you a Shutter? Was it in Australia? Was it recently? Was the “man” there for a reason? Just so many questions and no information at all.

Thanks for sharing though.

9 Likes

I assume man himself just means the gentry direct store for all your direct stein needs.

As for the Australian flag that there is the shutta which I guess is the ausi edition but my brain goes Bostonian with that spelling.

It’s still a shutter not sure what is meant by technically not owning a shutter a special
Edition yoyo is still the same yoyo.

2 Likes

Tiffany Mint Klondike

28 Likes

@FewandFarBetween BatTisai today

Ti goodness

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

24 Likes

It’s a “Shutta” not a “Shutter”

7 Likes

As others have mentioned. It’s a Shutta, Gentry has been doing some posts on his social media regarding it. There’s two versions, a green/gold with a kangaroo on it and the one I posted which is the Australian flag colours.

The “technically” bit is a little sarcasm…. Like a joke….?

Yes he’s in Australia, also info on his social media (and YYF).

He gave it to me, no store was involved. Over the weekend - would you like the date and time too….?

I don’t understand why you think I needed to do a full essay with my picture….? Like it’s just a fun picture of a Yoyo I got and was throwing that day.

Sheeeesh.

19 Likes

You’ll do just fine here. Enjoy your throw.

10 Likes

It seems that Gentry is here a lot!

6 Likes

If I could go there a lot, I would too!!:smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve been in and out of here since YYE existed, thanks for the vote of confidence though :grin:

5 Likes

great response

4 Likes

Forgot this morning, but Grunt was around all morning. This thing will be the one of the only things I throw at home for a good while. Crazy good midsized yoyo. Grab one if you can on the drop Friday

21 Likes

Not a lot of room today.

If anyone has the correct counter weight and would like to sell it to me please dm me. Thanks!

20 Likes

Come in over here and I’ll spin up a yoyo with you in my workshop.

6 Likes

If ever I have the opportunity to come to Australia I would consider it the highlight of my trip to visit your shop. :smiley::smiley:
Edit: and I sincerely appreciate your invitation.

4 Likes

That’s an offer I would be just about ready to take up except the flight… god I hate flying

2 Likes

Spinning that grunt

18 Likes

Neat getting a shutta from gentry directly is cool. You downplayed that part a tad.

5 Likes

Haha, yeah.

I guess it’s even more downplayed if it was his he was using and not just regular stock then…? :grin:

For reals though, I’m very lucky and know some awesome people because of this little toy.

11 Likes

I thought there was more information to be had.

So Gentry is in Australia? So Gentry gave it to you? Where? Why? Are you friends? Did you just run into Gentry on the street? Why would you not elaborate on this? All you do is drop cryptic comments that do not convey any real information.

You posted the confusing tease; not me. If you would be more clear you might not get anyone asking questions.

Sheesh.