What are you throwing 2024?

Yeah same. Should be an exiting year in the east too.

2 Likes

It’s Mardi Gras,Family Mardi Gras.

29 Likes

In my parents house in Italy, throwing a super old friend of mine :heart: my first “serious” yoyo after the YYF velocity when I started back ages ago.

The X-convict by Yoyojam, amazing memories

42 Likes

Are you taking it with you, or leaving it there?

4 Likes

I like to leave it in my bedroom as a memory and find it everytime I came back to Italy, is a very nice memory

12 Likes

And this is my Velocity, my first yoyo ever, I just remember how much I scream when I did my first jade whip after like 9 hours of trying!
It is heavily ding but I used it a lot, poor guy ahahha

29 Likes

28 Likes

27 Likes

Surprised no one’s made a “rooting for the Chiefs” joke yet

26 Likes

Was there a massacre?? I totally forgot today was Sunday. I was at the train station in colfax Ca. I still have that radix in my pocket.

3 Likes

Tossing around this single side Takeshi recessed ‘07 WYYC Bionic Gold FHZ. :star_struck: Still haven’t popped the caps and hex tuned it yet since it’s already pretty smooth compared to most stock FH’s.
Current mood: old but gold
Weather: snowy

35 Likes

Bvm’s….

33 Likes

Woke up and threw the Ti Peli

33 Likes

Crazy how it landed so aesthetically

3 Likes

i was pretty impressed myself, normally when i try and throw a yoyo for a photo it ends up in a weird position

3 Likes

Mood :joy:

24 Likes

Yoyo Friends Papercut. It may be my favorite yoyo that I’ve purchased in the last year or so. Even if I knock into it with my hand it stays on plane. It it is fantastic going slow or really fast and always binds just awesomely. I’ve gotten extremely picky over the last few years but this thing is unbelievable.

30 Likes

Throwing yo-yos is harder than it looks.

22 Likes

Markmont Classic

29 Likes

Empathy by Empathy

30 Likes