What are you throwing 2024?

Mild by w1ld

1 Like

Cycling through my modern responsive collection.

24 Likes

I feel like I’ve seen these a lot on here lately so I picked mine up.

24 Likes

I want this on a butterfly.

22 Likes

Alright Duncan Motherfly

3 Likes

I love this throw. Prob my favorite looper I’ve ever had. That said when this cats around I gotta throw the less expensive stuff because he comes out of nowhere and bops it into the wall, table, etc

24 Likes

Throwing this one-off Spinworthy with no flat inner walls.
Its extra snappy response really shines in this 5a configuration where string torsion tends to stay neutral.

33 Likes

I have birds that I let fly free in the house at times. When I’m throwing they like to play Dodge the yo-yo. I have 2 that will do it.
KIRBY

NOVA

29 Likes

That’s dope never had a bird! Dig the names

3 Likes

Birds make interesting pets. They are never domesticated. They are all still wild animals, but if you tame them, as you see they can become very amazing little pets. They have so much more personality than I ever imagined they could.

7 Likes

Sherbert doesn’t get to come out too often with all the cats and dog around but he knows the Andy Griffith theme song so he gets to hang out

18 Likes

I feel clear today.

33 Likes

Avalanche in the cold

29 Likes

Throwing fixed brass axle Cold Fusion. Apparently I’m really bad at this. This is why I throw with that bearing thingy

It’s really cool and all that but you better know what you’re going to do before you throw. You’ve only got performance time.

26 Likes

Perpetual. New to me and quickly becoming a favorite.

29 Likes

It is a little weighty, but it plays wonderfully. I worked really hard on striking a good weight distribution/balance on the yoyo. It’s fairly durable as far as I’ve tested it, but I’m not very hard on my yoyos, and the axle/screws are easily replaced.

1 Like

I have mine setup with the wood axle sleeve. I’ll have to try the brass to see how it compares. I hope you fine your wood sleeves!

2 Likes

Buddy is going to send me some. The funny thing is there was a time when they were common place.

1 Like

Mono-Metal Monday, yoyofriends 2nd Run Koi and some 1st Class Kitty Fat. I really enjoy the pacing of the Koi, out of a lot of the organics I’ve played it has its own feel.

22 Likes

Hydrogen crash :slight_smile:

27 Likes