What are you throwing 2024?

Well ok, how’s it play??

4 Likes

It plays like a modern responsive now. The way I imagened it should play when I bought it.

Not the responsiveish it was out of the box.

5 Likes

Family picture :racehorse: of my most played yoyos

31 Likes

Anima :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:

26 Likes

Back home warming up with the Klondike and Orca after my frigid expedition here in Florida this morning (it was in the 30’s and 40’s that’s close to uninhabitable for me)

26 Likes

ZGRT Basilisk D
Badwolfe Goldilocks Slicc

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

25 Likes

Man Cody you got after it. I must be lucky. Both my Bumblebee and Cold Fusion were tug responsive using the response pads and stickers that came with it. I don’t think I have the bandwidth for what you did.

1 Like

Tachyon until I switch to 3A.

26 Likes

I wasnt the first to do it. Mr. Steve @Slestak75 that started that thread was bolder than I was. But after playing his Bumblebee, I just had to do it.

2 Likes

Are you happy with the result? Do you still need to run rope?

1 Like

I’ve done similar but opted for spacers instead of shaving the post.

1 Like

Classic.

Playing my edc non responsive of course.

Now that’s a gap.

27 Likes

Is $75 for one of those outrageous? I’d like an sb2 eventually and they all seem to be around that range for ones in decent shape. There’s a tortoise one for $75 that I’ve been looking at

3 Likes

They go for a hundred and they always have. You’ve got to have an itch for this. Also for that price I hope you get a holster as well. Good luck!

1 Like

I’m fairly new to Tom Kuhn yo-yos but they all look great, I’d really like a no jive as well at some point.

2 Likes

That’s the general consensus. Good luck, have fun.

1 Like

Kind of looks like it would play like a Phidias unresponsive. Very cool.

2 Likes

I would say Rope on Non Modified would be perfect.

On my modified one, it is a little thick.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like