What are you throwing 2024?

I’ll use the same string until it quits holding its tension. (Which takes a very long time. Haha)

1 Like

I can’t stand an old string so I switch mine out every 2-3 hours of play.:joy:

1 Like

Mono Metal Monday, cool to see that others have put the Knot Creators West Coast Black in their Top 5 Favorite Monometal Throws - 2024 , as its one of my favorite players. For those who don’t know, the West Coast was inspired by the classic 2008 Hicoo West Uranium Black.

@JeiCheetah

27 Likes

How can you afford that??

1 Like

Bulk string probably. Also 2-3 hours may not be consecutive play time. I personally only get like 15-45 minutes of play time a day most days

4 Likes

Yeah but it by the hundred pack. And that of course is consecutively.

3 Likes

Makes sense.

The Yjyoyo Radiance and Radiance 7075.

24 Likes

So cool to see this! I think you’re the only other person I’ve ever seen with one of those!

4 Likes

sigh gunna make me dig mine out later.
I got the black and the clear. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @Lido, mind sharing what the weight is on this? I’m curious to know how the maple compares to the white oak.

Winglet SE today at lunch. Love this yoyo.

16 Likes

that kinda looks like the offset yoyo logic. When i first saw this pic I was like “oh that’s so similar to the logic”

1 Like

The poor midwest kid in me could never.
It’s time to change it when it smells like corn chips or snaps. :mechanical_arm::grimacing:

2 Likes

Oh yeah haha. It’s actually a very different Yoyo.

That’s the gap view.

9 Likes

Yeah I get that. I go through phases, sometimes I play with the same string for a week and sometimes I can’t stand it even if it’s lightly used. :joy:

1 Like

The Missouri humidity takes a definite toll in the summer :hot_face::nauseated_face: 30 minutes and I want a new bulk string. Lol or use a zipline or something nice and nylon.

1 Like

Oh yeah the humidity really takes a toll on strings. Lucky I live in a fairly dry climate or else I would be switching a lot lol

1 Like

This is why I just stay indoors all summer lol

2 Likes

Makes me bleepin miss Grand Junction Colorado. :weary:

1 Like