What are you throwing 2024?

Thanks Shwa

3 Likes

Thank you. You helped a lot.

2 Likes

Lovin the color palette of these three together.

2 Likes

Axolotls

21 Likes

the duncan gtr js

6 Likes

Friday morning session, post yoyo maintenance, with this Parlay :grin:

38 Likes

Throwing some Mowl today - need an obsession+ and Survelliance max if anyone has one they want to part with

30 Likes

Bathysphere w/brass mini spikes
Updated latest version Terrarian

34 Likes

How is the updated Terrarian?

6 Likes

Awesome. Seems really refined. Hard to explain. Will you be blown away with the way it plays? Most likely not but it definitely plays better in my opinion.

7 Likes

Seems like a Weekender kind of day in the ol home office

25 Likes

Kinopah fixed Friday. I hardly ever throw this guy. I don’t want to ding it. It’s one of the few minty throws in the case.

26 Likes

What’s that one you have with the chicken on it and the eggs around the rims?

1 Like

Daredevil chicken club. A Higby freehand two I believe. Higby tours with fat tire and they have a show

They are one of the acts. You can find them on Instagram they are always touring all over the world. Funny people, Great throw.

9 Likes

Very cool! I’ll check that out!

1 Like

Reboot and Edge for a black Friday

31 Likes

Where you get this at? Looks dope

2 Likes

I wonder if they tweaked it with some of the feedback on using lighter SE’s on the Terrarian instead which seemed to improve the way it plays.

3 Likes

Pretty bad day today. I’m gonna try again tomorrow.

Even on my worse days though I am still slinging straight gas.

Thankful for my friends, family and everyone tbh. Hope love and happiness is surrounding you tonight

33 Likes

You’re amazing brother and from where I sit, and what I see through this screen, you’re life is pretty amazing too. The lights coming man. Love you brother. Holler at yer boy if you ever want to vent or talk $hit.

4 Likes