What are you throwing 2024?

Would you also be willing to share how far the spikes stick out? Could you spin it like a top??

2 Likes

So it’s probably going to come down to personal preference. I was able to pull-start with both, but I find the kisses to be more comfortable for my fingers. The tips aren’t as sharp as the AL Spike tips. There may be more contact and friction from the Spikes, due to the shape, so I’d recommend the kisses first.

@mooky

Both the kisses and the spikes will spin, but there’s not a lot of clearance and you’ll probably scuff up your Deep State.

Spike:

Kisses:

16 Likes

Thank you so much for video proof! No yo-yo is safe from me scuffing it and ff anyone thinks they’ll want to sell a deep state in about a month or so, my inbox will be open! :kissing_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Ti Triton and Ti Respawn today

26 Likes

That triton is something else! Was that done by the same guy that did the gemstones for alchemik?

2 Likes

i dont know who did the gemstones, this was done by @Lathed_Back_Joel. impeccable work

4 Likes

It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

2 Likes

thank you, friend <3

2 Likes

I can’t stand it and you can’t understand it. ProYo III !

26 Likes

Love that and it’s amazing

3 Likes

Enjoying these 3.
Gelada, Gelada2, Gelada2.1 by MonkeyfingeR

30 Likes

Throwing some Intellectual Property :smirk::sweat_smile: and caution to the wind with a personal side project. :wink::pirate_flag:

22 Likes

The buttons are the side project?? Those look real nice!!

2 Likes

Pin buttons and fridge magnets :grin::wink: show more tomorrow. And thanks! :blush:

3 Likes

Magnets are always great!

1 Like

Out and about with Grunt today

25 Likes

21 Likes

Sputnik-Mount

29 Likes

Yo-Yo Shell 001 Global High-End Competition Competition Yo-Yo Ball Metal

Thank you Sam S.T

20 Likes

Decided to try Ti Orbs in my Kamu and I haven’t been able to put it down. My fave at the moment.

29 Likes