What are you throwing 2024?

Mono-Metal Monday and One Drop has declared a Parlay Day ! This one in Black is from a 2018 release laced with White Kitty Fat 1st Class

@da5id

31 Likes

I picked up a second Magic V8, and I’ve been throwing that around this morning:

22 Likes

Alchemik Tyrant for a couple few more days:

27 Likes

34 Likes

Little Savage w/ Night Moves (tech thin)

29 Likes

That trackball in the background a Kensington K64210 Turbo Mouse? Used to have that one after we had an Expert Mouse and the track ball on the turbo was soooo much better (and cooler looking when you swap it out with a swirly one. :sunglasses:)

3 Likes

One of the all time coolest yo-yos ever.

27 Likes

Really like this yoyo. Also one of these nobody talks about.

26 Likes

Dink and alliance the past few days

35 Likes

i love those engravings!

1 Like

omg the alliance looks so good with the ti side effects

6 Likes

Agreed. There’s nothing like the ADB era Turbo Mouse mechanism. I got it to play Missile Command, Centipede and Millipede on (Mac) MAME back in the day and ended up preferring it to any other pointing device. Now it’s connected to an iMate ADB to USB converter so I can still use it, but there doesn’t appear to be any software that allows the right or upper buttons to do anything other than left click. Still rolls great though so I use it and just control click when I need that context menu like any other mac user has to.

3 Likes

My new Noema & Ambition have been getting a lot of play but I can’t keep my hands off this one…

23 Likes

Muted Lilac Connection. Might look silver in some angles but it’s a very beautiful shade of purple

32 Likes

How do you like the throw? I just came across it the other day and am tempted to try and find one to pick up!!

I like it. Maybe the nicest YYR mono I have tried out of a half-dozen or so, especially for the price. I prefer the dimensions of others, but this is a really sleek, well finished design.

It’s wider than I usually want, but that is just personal preference.

Definitely plays lighter than I expected (but so does the Hope, so maybe my expectations just are off when it comes to these wider designs).

3 Likes

Back when I had my expert mouse, I uninstalled Trackballworks in favor for X-Mouse and remember enjoying the key mapping on it much more. But tbh I don’t remember now if it worked for my turbo mouse or not. Might be worth looking into. I’m sure over the years they’ve added support or someone has written drivers or a small keymapping program for it. :wink:
I do remember I had it dual layered with ctrl as the modifier key to have a second set of hotkey commands for each click mainly for a lot of Final Cut shortcuts.

3 Likes

Kagerou!

29 Likes

That’s a damn good looking yoyo. Pricey but damn, she’s fine. How do you like it? I’m adding that to my wish list for sure.

1 Like

Yea she’s pretty I was looking for the something edition in brown but came across this raw with
Black rims… looks very nice

1 Like