What are you throwing 2024?

I am with you brother. Left my ONE at home today. You are not alone!

3 Likes

Work Conference EDC

19 Likes

27 Likes

53 Likes

Yooo congrats on a new baby yoooo!!!

3 Likes

Do not throw that baby!

8 Likes

Naw man, He Rocking the Baby.

8 Likes

Doing1 throw july so still using my bathysphere i picked

22 Likes

Heavy workout this morning. Still on search for a good partner for brass ED.

26 Likes

Well he posted in the “what are you throwing” thread. I figured better safe than sorry :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No promises but she is pretty cute. Will probably throw YoYo instead

7 Likes

Serious congratulations bro!!!
What a beautiful sweet baby girl.

3 Likes

Esper w/ Night Moves today

25 Likes

Throwing the Gen yo 7075 Majesty. Always liked it.

21 Likes

Day 17, Reunited and it feels so good!

24 Likes

One July has incidentally turned into Many July for me.

I went a few months without any new purchase or trades. I then sold and traded a lot of yoyos and got a few new yoyos that I have really enjoyed. I finally tried W1ld and Empathy, with the latter becoming a quick favorite.

So here are a few that have really stood out to me. The Fractal is kind of cheating but it’s a new-to-me color

YYR Hope, Japan Tech black Fractal, TP Mustang Grade 5, Empathy Noir

21 Likes

Absolutely! I never heard of it before I saw it in this thread, I’m looking forward to getting it, especially with all the praise you all are giving it. It should be here this Friday. But my mail man has been really screwing up my delivery’s lately, it’s probably his sub but I’ve had two packages of Kitty Strings get lost in the mail, literally back to back. It’s driving me nuts. Instead of string I got another persons package, it weighs about 30 pounds (obviously not strings). He lives 3 miles from here, our street addresses are not even remotely similar, I have no idear how he could have messed this up so bad, twice now. I was hoping he’d have my package, so I went to drop off his package earlier today but he wasn’t home and I’m not about to leave it on his porch, there’s been a lot of package theft in this area lately, so I left him a post it note with my phone number explaining that I have his package, I’m just waiting for him to call me now. Also, I dunno if you all have ever had to put in an investigation with the post office over a missing package but it’s not a fun process. It’s certainly not the sellers fault, he shouldn’t be liable for the incompetence of a post man. I have it all on my Ring camera too, he was just talking on the phone, totally distracted on what package he was delivering, if he just paid the slightest bit of attention he would have realized that he was way off.

Disclaimer: I worked at the post office as a carrier for almost a decade so I reserve the right to talk trash regarding our lovely postal service, I know what the job entails, and how to properly get both the mail and the parcels to the proper destination… I’ll let you all in on a secret, it’s not hard. :laughing:

Sorry, I didn’t mean to go off on a tangent, just a bit irritated atm.

In short, yes I’m excited about this throw coming but I’m worried that there’s a good chance that it might get “lost”. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Wow that is a pain in the ■■■■■■■■■ not cool also just keep an eye on tracking and stuff thru usually will reimburse or something if loss. Yes u will love it hope to hear ur feedback!!!

1 Like

It’s a Free Solo kind of day. Be well, folks!

24 Likes

Former gold enthusiast!

Perhaps you will appreciate my Free Solo?

Not throwing it because of ONE July :cry:

21 Likes