What are you throwing 2024?

32 Likes

23 Likes

Thorn for the :partying_face:

24 Likes

Happy birthday @Siggy-06!!! Hope it’s a fun one for you!

Don’t poke your eye out with that thing! :rofl:

4 Likes

21 Likes

How did I not see this thread until now. I love seeing yoyo’s. I’m typically all over the place just because I’m new and in the purchase mode but the throws I always come back to are these.

In no particular order; Ekta, Overthinker, Eihwaz, Galaxy Diver, Iceburg & Emotion

18 Likes

I really like the look of that one. I looked it up and saw they had a gold and black one, but of course, it’s sold out. I’ll be keeping my eye on that one though, still looking for a gold rim, black base colorway on a yoyo I want to buy but they go quick.

I do like this color too though (1 of 2 colors available on YYE)

Scratch that… A very kind person just sent me a DM to a place that has the colorway I wanted. Of course, I had to pull the trigger.

11 Likes

Under constant surveillance

20 Likes

15 days of nothing but the Dreamland. What a fantastic throw. I did string it up with a fresh ZS.Air 100% nylon string from Zipline. So nice

26 Likes

wow that pink air pops! the orange is kinda pinkish but that ones PINK. I’m gonna put it on my dreamcraft when i get one

2 Likes

Thats nice rose color u will love it i love the stability power its great get it!!! Also it plays like a tp

1 Like

Have to be honest, the Noema is one of those yoyos that I regret the most selling, it is incredibly good and still one of my fav, also for a good price you bring home a hell of bimetal, smooth as butter, stupid me to have sold it!

2 Likes

The Chief documentary was incredible.
It led me back to my Chief.
I think Mowl x Kitty string gold is the best match for this colorway.

23 Likes

Awww man u sold it dam yea a awesome throw 4 sure

I have one on the way, I’m excited! I do like that rose color too but after someone pointed out that another site had the black n’ gold, I had to get that one. I also have the C3 Ambition on it’s way in the post. I’m looking forward to that one as well.

It happens, sorry about that but hearing your description makes me even more happy that I pulled the trigger on getting one. This is why I never sell anything in my collection, even if a yoyo isn’t getting any play now, who knows what the future holds? This goes for all my hobbies that involve collecting. I’m just always worried I’m going to miss what I sell off, if anything, I do the reverse, I’ll get 2, sometimes 3 of something I really love. lol

3 Likes

been eyeing that one myself. you’ll have to leave your thoughts after you get to throw it

Anions

18 Likes

Day 16, One July. Left my tiss at home and I’m travelling

25 Likes

Awesome u got one let us know me how it plays this is a under-rated throw

1 Like

I spy remember thise books lol