What are you throwing 2024?

I absolutely do! Still have a soft spot for the glitter of gold.

1 Like

If we would just machine the throws out of gold in the first place then the dings would still be gold…

3 Likes

THIS is the answer!
…now I wonder…

Dark Blue Matte Matte Diligent Swift Leisurely Ball laced with Duncan Pinks

22 Likes

:point_right:Dale(I :yellow_heart: this yoyo!)

22 Likes

Perspective w/Draken

26 Likes

After playing with the Super Scintillator for a while now it’s a very fun yoyo. Excels at any kind of grind you can think of. It does make me appreciate a lighter yoyo for practicing horizontal, the ones I main are on the heavier side. Though, I’m not entirely sold on the idea that being wider necessarily helps with zontal. I think it’s perhaps true to a point but there’s diminishing returns after that and I also personally feel like if I can’t do it on a narrow yoyo I’m not doing it right.

It plays fine at a faster pace however, to me, when I’m really pushing it to go beyond that it lags a bit behind my input. ymmv ofc.

6 Likes

Deeper State pretty much all month, it matches my new Jeep too!

27 Likes

28 Likes

The DON Brass (Brassi) by ZGRT
With SkiLines by ZipLine strings

21 Likes

Day 18, One July

23 Likes

Lesula by MFD. Was enjoying a morning session with this character.

25 Likes

Every picture of that thing is stunning.

1 Like

yea you gotta wonder sometimes. like this one that seems to have passed me?! it went from north carolina to miami florida. I’m in south carolina. they had to bring it past me just to take an extra day back tracking it…

edit: actually something else strange is going on, i just noticed those times. you can’t get from nc to florida in an hour…wth?!

1 Like

can you explain how the fractal plays?

1 Like

Nothing like copper and brass.

22 Likes

Sturm Panzer ‘Yukichi the Big Money’

Lightweight, mid-sized, H-shaped, D-Bearing …swift buttery smoothness.

21 Likes

Thank you my friend!! Its a beautiful yoyo

1 Like

Throwin skies and clouds

41 Likes

No lol, not really. I’m very bad at talking about yoyos but here is a @KirbyRobot review of it

I should add, I agree with what is said in the review, it’s very good at whatever you try and do with it. As for the price tag, if you get it from the brand website it’s significantly cheaper. There are b grades on there right now for $150. Still have to pay for shipping from Japan which is a pain but it’s less than $250 total.

1 Like