What are you throwing 2024?

Nice dude! I love that nomad! I’m a little bummed YOU got it, cuz it’s outta circulation now… just playin. I’m stoked for you. I hope I can throw one one day. The rainbow swirl one looks dope too.

1 Like

I got family up in KC where the Nomads were made and lived in Grand Junction through HS and used to yo-yo around Main Street a lot, up around a certain toy store where Rebel YoYo’s came out of. :wink:

4 Likes

Lucky ducky. That’s awesome dude. Color me jelly

1 Like

Does steel make the “ding” sound of titanium? The 303 Bowl reminds me of the Holy Grail, do they play similar?

3 Likes

Libero with Élite lite ZipLine

19 Likes

Yozean - Tidehunter
Onedrop - Panorama
Onedrop - Cabal Gen 2
Zipline - Prestige String

23 Likes

Hey Hey @rickyyR, what’s up? Thanks for pointing me in the right direction back than. The Tidehunter is an awesome budget Titanium. Lots of power with a small amount of float and a really nice feel in the hand as well as on the string. Perfect edc throw I can have long and joyful sessions with. The only minor flaw is an uneven blast on the finish but with this nice edc player and for that price I couldn’t care less. Especially when I hear that heavenly ‘ping’ :grin:

Take care & Good Yo!

2 Likes

The shape looks pretty nice too.

2 Likes

UNLiMiTED. Horizontal experiments.

16 Likes

I agree my friend!

I’ll forever cherish my OG Genesis

23 Likes

This looks like a DNA in need of a string…:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Running brass UL on the Martian

23 Likes

Throwing my Nats pickups, Freshly Dirty Orchid and FH1, and a Barracuda I just got as a birthday present from my brother in law.

16 Likes

I love seeing the Barracuda get some love. Such a great throw.

21 Likes

23 Likes

Fools gold Peak 2 and watchin nats! Love seeing all the routines :hugs:

24 Likes

Do 5a on it

4 Likes

Quackhole avalanche

25 Likes

Throwing a 1.5TB Sandisk Ultra SDXC into this Retroid Pocket 4 Pro tonight :grin::nerd_face::sunglasses::star_struck::partying_face: so I’ll probably toss around a yo-yo or two while I wait for files to transfer, box art metadata to scrape, and shaders to compile.
Going to be a nice little Retro/cloud/mobile gaming handheld backup while I wait for my SteamDeck to get un-borked. :sneezing_face:…again
I’m starting to sense a theme with these devices. :thinking::women_with_bunny_ears:

13 Likes

I swear i have a raw macrocosm. But idk, id have to find it but it looks like that but raw.

1 Like