What are you throwing 2024?

The only mobile gaming you need :crazy_face:

13 Likes

MonoMetalMonday

Duncan
Metal Drifter (old version)

25 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday; kind of excited to see Freshly Dirty getting after it and being at Nationals, the new Canary 2 is peaking my interest. Breaking out this OG Purple Canary laced with Airetic Standers and wondering what coleslaw_joe (Joe Davies) has been up too.

@Saltman360

24 Likes

Cheering on Italy today , what better way than a blue populist to keep me company!

23 Likes

OD 54 Gen2

30 Likes

Brass Micro Caps? ULs? Other?

Domes for me right now. I do like the Micro Caps, though. They look fantastic in the black.

23 Likes

Went with the included brass.

3 Likes

Miyoo mini (plus) > all others. Anything more than that I just emulate straight up on PC with a nice wireless controller. Why the need for anything more? The way I see it , you already have the perfect retro gaming device, any extra cash should go towards throws my man. Just my 2 cents. :sweat_smile: :face_with_peeking_eye:

The Don today

18 Likes

Aceyos are great! I’ve got an Amusing 3 and an Air 2 and play both of them very often.

3 Likes

Yozean seems to like DOTA2

23 Likes

Yoo @Thruwell
I’m glad you are enjoying your Tidehunter. It means I am not that biased because it’s my first TI throw :smile: I am still throwing mine daily since I got it. It has become the favorite of my collection. I agree, the balance between float/lightweightedness and power is perfect. I guess that’s why I like it so much.

22 Likes

Trying out some smoothie string by zipline.
Had my Durendal with me today.

16 Likes

Gravity/parlay

24 Likes

His main is probably tidehunter too…

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2NlrSKSGUh/?igsh=MW10amhvNmlvMG0yNw==

Do you play DOTA2? :blush:

3 Likes

Your blue transitional swirl is better than mine. :smiley:

2 Likes

20 Likes

It actually is what I’m throwing today so I guess I’ll toss up a pic too, lol.

I love it though I’m not wild about Yozean’s pads. I’ll probably silicone it.

22 Likes

Haven’t played since it first came out. Mostly just Forza Horizon 5 and Beat Saber now. When you coming out to the Westside? Still wanna thank you and take ya to lunch or something from helping me with my LED FH Zero, and hooking me up with the Orbital and Windrunner back in 2018.

2 Likes