What are you throwing 2024?

I don’t currently have any desire to make a slimline organic, but if that changes, I’ll make one.

The Flying Lemon is my dream organic.

6 Likes

Fair enough. I can’t balk at that. I have a feeling the lemon will fill a hole I didn’t even realize I had. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Nobody realises just how much they have a Lemon shaped hole.

11 Likes

I think I too have a lemon shaped hole :eyes: :man_facepalming:t5:

Never mind. But pls send me a link to buy one :rofl:

Meanwhile I need a bearing tool for my bearing tool.

I was trying to throw my superstar today and failed.

12 Likes

The flying Lemon Looks awesome. If it makes it to a production run then I’d buy one for sure.

2 Likes

This looks amazing!

1 Like

What is the benefit of using this bearing? Probably higher rpms but is it that much different from a d bearing?

2 Likes

Following up on this,
A nice double wrap got it right where I like it.

1 Like

The benefit of the MR85 (4mm wide version) is that a yoyo will have stronger spin even though it has lower MMOI. This is particularly good for undersized throws that are normally a bit lacklustre with a C bearing.

I don’t know how to explain the physics, but somehow a smaller bearing diameter somewhat offsets the need for a centering bearing also.

This bearing has more string winds, resulting in a different unwind feel on the throw. Its really nice.

When compared to the DD 50/50, which has a D concave bearing, i find the Flying Lemon has more spin left in it after performing long combos.

12 Likes

I’m absolutely gonna regret not getting in on the ground floor with this one aren’t I?

4 Likes

After I play mine a bit I’m planning to do a pif probably on a 2-3 week rotation. Similar signup as the lkglass one

7 Likes

Oh snap! I’ll keep an eye out for the post. I NEED to try this one!

1 Like

Would love to be in as well! Wanna see if I can land a centered fingerspin on that haha.

I’ve exclusively played the Werrd Split Second this past week. It has completely changed my mind in terms of my yoyo preferences. I’ve always liked organic throws for the fun factor but this has provided me with just as much fun with a ton more performance. It is also the widest yoyo in my collection.

21 Likes

Edge Beyond from the YYF sale on some Zipline 20/20 string.

23 Likes

What throw is this?

The ones on my bag? They are a aluminum fh1 and a silver bullet2.

1 Like

No the purple one with the coffe mug

2 Likes

This one

19 Likes

Looks like a heritage

1 Like