What did you throw 2023?

That would be a blue/green (bapeswap) Sudo. Although I do have a Panorama in the exact same color lol

Both side by side. You can see the Sudo is a bit wider, but a tick smaller in diameter. IIRC correctly the Sudo was one of a few yoyos that inspired the Panorama, and you can tell - they def do have a similar look. I’ve been throwing the Sudo a bit more than the Pano/Diorama lately though. I love the glossiness and general feel of the 7075 on the Sudo, kinda the reason I prefer the Diorama over the Panorama now. The Sudo’s modern lightness combined with the midschool shape I grew up on makes it a consistent member of my throwtation as of late. But as far as the Panorama goes, it’s hard to go wrong with it - I have more Panos and Dios than any other throw. Here’s an outdated pic, I’ve acquired a few more since then but right above my pic I offer my take on the differences between the Pano/Dio (and there’s a lot of other great posts in that thread and the Panorama thread if you want to go through them).

23 Likes