What are you throwing, 2022?

I get it, Furn is currently my undersized favourite: simply exquisite!

28 Likes

Throwing the string i just MADE its kind of crazy what you can learn from youtube :smirk:

28 Likes

The JDS Shutter makes a sweet 5A throw!

kgb

21 Likes

Anyone else throwing their green Panoterrian on this St. Patrick’s Day? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

20 Likes

lol

i had to look twice and i haven’t even started celebrating yet.

I saw the terrarian half and wasn’t sure…then i saw it.

how does it play like that? a little lopsided perhaps?

kgb

3 Likes

It actually doesn’t play too bad at all… not a whole lot of vibe surprisingly (maybe just the tiniest fingernail vibe, definitely not wobbling like I expected), but FOR SURE lopsided and very heavy on the Terrarian half. Would be interested in trying out more of these combos out of sheer curiosity.

7 Likes

14 Likes

That is correct. The monometal version of the basilisk comes with a C bearing.

3 Likes

Here’s the rabbit hole for more:

5 Likes

Are you planning another Basilisk D drop? I missed it, and it’s exactly my kind of yo-yo. I’m not seeing many hit the BST either.

3 Likes

G2 AL6 Valhalla

22 Likes

We will be restocking basilisk D at some point this year. Very likely by the second half of the year.

7 Likes

The chosen one has yet to be selected.

17 Likes

Plot Twist… Ti Hawk ftw

24 Likes

El MiJo was looking very sad on my shelf, so I took it out to a small regional trade show today.

I have mine loaded with a 4mm wide, rubber shielded, thick lubed bearing. With this set up, the gap is wide enough for semi-responsive play and I can get through a ton of 1A stuff, but still maintains enough response for 0A play.

23 Likes

Yuh

33 Likes

that color is ridiculous

1 Like

Here’s what we’ve got for today:

23 Likes

Determined that the Prestinge 2022 is fine, not my particular cup of tea but I found a setup/use case I like; long string over concrete.

On to the next yoyos! Organic bi-metal bonanza.

Looking forward to throwing these more. First impressions on the batsquatch are high, it’s so light and thin. The Don makes a unique sound (to me) on string hits, like a hollow sounding “dong”.

26 Likes

30 Likes