What are you throwing, 2022?

Yoyo Factory Flight and a brand new Duncan Grasshopper GTX.

30 Likes

Happy anniversary!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Bro​:birthday::birthday:

4 Likes

Perpetual by Motion. Honestly very impressed with this yoyo. If you like “competition” yoyo and Bi metal, then this has your name on it. This thing feels like a top shelf performer, cause it is. Moves so fast and almost responds to my thoughts before i even think it. Very stable, like it has a radar for the string. Im very happy i didn’t skip the chance to get in on this proto run.

34 Likes

Got this at target the other day. No one told me it was a BEAST

22 Likes

My favorite part about my morning routine (outside my espresso) is STM and lunar flip practice while walking my dog. Throw of choice this morning is my Galaxy Respawn.

26 Likes

The Butterfly XT is awesome! I have 4, and even have one set up for modern responsive freehand. I wish there were some more colors and caps available.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie… I despise the XT.

I literally give them to my kids to drag around the house.

No hate, I just can’t throw straight. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Here are a few of my beaten XT’s.

Well abused.

16 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

21 Likes

It depends what you’re trying to do with them I guess. They suck at 1a cause the starburst just kills the spin, but they’re good at stalls and flips

3 Likes

PV44 on my commute home.

25 Likes

:fire::muscle::fire::muscle:

22 Likes

Some PV44 after work.

Still trying to figure out if I like the Prestige 2022 so I’ve mainly been throwing that and my other General Yos but I mentioned the PV44 in another chat and saw @AKYOYOMIKE post theirs so I had to throw it.

I don’t play it as much as other yoyos but it’s never leaving my collection, nothing I own plays similarly.

23 Likes

:fire: Quiln - KO :fire:

18 Likes

Are the butterfly xt transaxle?

1 Like

Nope, they have a bearing. I think they’re size A.

2 Likes

They’re full sized C bearings that just sit pretty recessed. I really like playing them with concave bearings thrown in.

8 Likes

Ooo does it actually make it unresponsive🤔

1 Like

Not fully unresponsive, but it’s a nice middle ground. If you’re careful with your play you can do a ton with them, a centering bearing will keep the string away from the starburst enough that the starburst won’t kill your spin times or give you a surprise knuckle punch. Having a starburst is also nice though because it means that the response is aggressive enough that you can always get it back to your hand with a tug even as it’s dying.

6 Likes