What are you throwing, 2022?

Ok! I’ll go try this right now, will report back :rofl:

Wow! This is fun! :grin: Just landed a brent stole on a duncan butterfly :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

20 Likes

Still throwing my PV44 this morning… but i met a fellow thrower on the train throwing a Mini Duncan Imperial! He could Looped it, and around the world, very cool guy… i kind of blew his mind when i told him about modern yoyos but he has a few responsive throws in his other bag. Never know who you’ll meet throwing in public. Love the NYC MTA :wink:

39 Likes

Are you going to keep in touch with him? He probably never thought he would meet another person with a yoyo.

12 Likes

I texted him the pic…i always do and always offer to help them in any way… no one has ever reached out after the initial meet but for all i know they follow me on IG and they may have bought the yoyos i suggested. In thier defense i don’t follow up with them either cause life is hectic and i lose track. When i have a cheaper yoyo on me i usually give them away, unfortunately today i only had high end stuff on me and I’m not going to give away one of those so easily.

15 Likes

Quail. I didn’t mean to match my throw with my shoes but so it goes.

29 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

1 Like

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

20 Likes

This is a very nice yoyo

28 Likes

Black on black Rebirth today, flat caps are still my favorite!

25 Likes

FD Stale and Moldy Breads cleaned up and dressed for success with Executive Class Lite and EP 5050 respectively. I picked these and a couple of other FD releases up from the BST because wanted to see what I missed out on and also see if I could understand what the D bearing drive of 2021 was all about by looking at some earlier D bearing releases (the Moldy Bread, Canary and at least one other FD release have D).

19 Likes

The Rooster (a bi-metal) and the mod44 D-bearing are the other two FD D-bearing releases that come to mind.

2 Likes

Freshly Dirty is still the first brand that comes to my mind when I think about D bearing yoyos. None of the D bearing yoyos I’ve played have even been from them, but it kinda seems like FD did a lot to popularize them over the past few years. So they just end up being synonymous with D bearings to me. A Canary has been on my yoyo bucket list for a while, but they don’t seem to show up often on the BST, and when one does it’s never in the colorway I want :pensive:

2 Likes

Throwing an old printed prototype at a cool covered bridge.

32 Likes

:blue_heart: Motion :blue_heart: Jeremy Ayers knocked this out the park!!!
Perpetual

23 Likes

It’s awesome to see @hobbygod @Dw8002man, @JesterDClown and @AKYOYOMIKE throwing my Motion YoYo prototype - I can not wait to share this YoYo with more people

Thank you to @hobbygod for the help brining it to life

15 Likes

It looks really nice. Will it be available in red by any chance?

2 Likes

How about the other way around, with black string to match the laces? :wink:

1 Like

24 Likes