What are you throwing, 2022?

I like bikes.

3 Likes

Ended my day with ZGRT Durendal.

22 Likes

27 Likes

Got the El Mijo back from my daughter. Throwing it semi-responsive.

19 Likes

Throwing my other Horizon today. These make me look like I know what I’m doing they’re that good.

20 Likes

Dripped up to the absolute max. This is such a cool fit.

3 Likes

Thanks the pets love it.

2 Likes

It was the first yoyo my mom bought me too! This is the exact color, the original one succumbed to cracking a while ago lol.

2 Likes

Too cool :sunglasses: mine is blue and I found it when my parents sold their house. I got to throwing it around again a few months ago and it got me into the hobby! Such a fun, zippy throw

3 Likes

25 Likes

Practicing twin sleepers, and loops with my left hand. I’ve realized I’m actually pretty terrible at looping with either hand, the yoyo starts going sideways after a few reps. Any tips for better consistency?

12 Likes

Thats too cute

4 Likes

20 Likes

RBC, one for each day of the week.

And then the weekend comes along.

30 Likes

Welcome! This thread has lots but you have to sift a little:

Unfortunately the best answer on loops is to just keep practicing.

One piece of advice I wish I had followed was to only practice “good” loops. Essentially you just stop and start over if the throw hasn’t made the correct rotation. Since starting this I feel my looping has accelerated a lot, particularly with moving from one handed looping to two.

5 Likes

T2 by OD

30 Likes

Snack’n on some Drakens. What a smooth throw, lots of value here. Mine definitely liked the thinner string. The response pads on mine weren’t messing around. :face_with_monocle:

19 Likes

:peach:

27 Likes

Smooth out of the box on some Badwolfeco Slicc. If you like the XX, get one of these.

19 Likes

Moar butterfly!!

Also busted out the scale/calipers:

57.25mm x 32.8mm, 2.65mm gap, 51.9g. Its my favorite Butterfly I’ve played yet.

20 Likes