What are you throwing, 2022?

Where are y’all finding these?

5 Likes

I had that same design in probably 1975-1976. String broke so I improvised and tied rubberbands together as a string. Not a good idea.

5 Likes

Check Duncan’s social media, its at a different retailer.

5 Likes

It’s cold outside🥶

27 Likes

Those are super tempting, such a clean looking yoyo!

6 Likes

Finally got these reasonably dialed in with very short kitty regular and a generous dose of yoyojam thick lube. Now I’m certain it’s the player that’s the weak link :joy:

19 Likes

Now you’re talkin!

4 Likes

22 Likes

Something simple, something V.
Printed this 6 times 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70 grams just to test weight on a simple shape.

27 Likes

Spintime Mayan Empire

25 Likes

Rotating this Typo out of the current line-up shortly, but it’s a really nice yoyo!

24 Likes

It’s really cold. Not even December yet. Brute force for win

29 Likes

“Cool loop 720 kid, this is what I use…”

18 Likes

Having a lot of fun with the new diffraction V3 from MK1. Kinda Feels like a monometal duncan gtr. Very good power balance with lots of power and not clunky or slugish feeling. The fade is amazing and fun when spinning.

23 Likes

This thing is pretty inconsistently tug responsive so I’ve been practicing Brent Stole->Reverse Brent Stole ->Ninja Vanish Rejection on it lol.

25 Likes

Trio of Duncans for tonight.

20 Likes

Thought the Higby world of color would complement the Dinosalat AbysmAL nicely, but sadly the gap won’t allow it. These thinner Paul Harness work perfectly though (FYI if you’ve got one and it’s a bit to grabby).

24 Likes

30 Likes

Duncan HaymakerX
YYSL Venom

25 Likes

I have a HaymakerX in aqua/green. It is the prettiest throw I have.

3 Likes