What are you throwing, 2022?

Today is a 3-Pack of Red Oak fixies.
DeHcade, Bloodcell and KNack.

PS: I am working away slowly at putting together a small run of these Bear&Fox Armory 3-Pack cases. Get in touch with me if you wanna know more or reserve one. I’ll have purple and blue.

27 Likes

Haven’t stopped throwing this since it arrived.

29 Likes

that purple POPS!

you already know i’m down =]

1 Like

Got my THE END. Creep in today so I’m throwing my three.

There are actually some subtle differences between this final run and the previous versions - I posted about them (with pictures) in the CLYW discord if you’re interested in reading about them. I might write them up more properly for here later on, but it’s there for now.

RIP HEAVEN SENT

24 Likes

Putting these smol guys through the paces.

22 Likes

What’s that one on the right? Saw in another post you called it “Toddler” but I can’t find any reference to it.

EDIT: Found it. Toddler LINKX. Very cool.

3 Likes

Curvy bois.

23 Likes

Sushi
Mono

21 Likes

Dont think mine has even shipped yet, weird.

Not that it would matter much since Ian has kinda put a hold on mail.

Stay safe man! Also check your Promotions folder if you use Gmail, emails from CLYW end up there all the time for me, so your tracking email might be in there. Would check spam too.

1 Like

I always like having a choice between two yoyos when on the go. And contrasts can be extra nice, like between these two, Diorama and OG Puffin. So different in profile and playfeel. Diorama makes me want to play smooth and is always more stable than I expect. Puffin is fast and seems smaller than it is.

23 Likes

Retic Asp MFD Fat.

22 Likes

I haven’t thrown a yo-yo in the last week. I broke my foot and six ribs.:face_with_head_bandage: All I can do for now is watch. It’s definitely the biggest thing I’m looking forward to when I get more vertical. I even have two yo-yos I haven’t unboxed yet.

12 Likes

I hope you heal up quickly. Not just to throw but just to heal up!

7 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Hope healing is fast and easy! How did you manage to break so many bones?

1 Like

Wishing a rapid recovery to @RC_yo-yo.

I don’t see a lot of people talk about it, I guess it was a pretty low key run as most were made as preorders, but I really like the FTY Project-Ti. It is a joy to throw and I’ve been picking it up a lot lately. It is also simply gorgeous. I don’t even have the original Al version to compare, but I really like this design. Well done on this @fatguysnacks247, hope you are well!

24 Likes

thank you @Xanadu !

4 Likes

Throwing the Akita today on some MFD normal vines.

25 Likes