19 Likes

Today’s lineup

Intro - Peach - Phideas

21 Likes

Valhalla this morning

24 Likes

Cloudberry

31 Likes

This photo gives me anxiety. So glad my site sent me home permanently.

3 Likes

I elected to work from home permanently since the pandemic, but for the next few weeks I’ll be in our new office for client meetings. It’s my fist cubicle shot in a couple of years!

P.S. - My company has the 2nd and 4th floors of this building. What’s on the 3rd Floor? An infectious disease clinic, lol.

3 Likes

That’s the same post that actually inspired me to start learning 5A. Not in the ‘I don’t know what I’m doing so I’ll toss it around a couple of times and give up’ way, the ‘I’m actually going to start working on this a little bit every day’ way. My first impression is that it’s waaayyy harder than I thought it would be. I’m not a fantastic 1A thrower (yet), but I’m learning and can do a bunch of stuff fairly competently. But man, did 5A make me feel like an absolute beginner. I felt so clumsy that I’m planning on videoing myself failing spectacularly trying to do his basic 360 trick, in hopes that I’ll eventually improve so much that I’ll have a “before” video to look back on and laugh at. I also learned that there are many more opportunities for the string to get tangled when you don’t have one end attached to your finger. At a minimum, I now have newfound respect for some of the 5A players that I follow on Instagram, as I have a better idea of how much skill those tricks require.

4 Likes

I’ve been throwing a few years now and I tried learning some 5A basics at one point, but got frustrated when I got to 5A Pinwheels and my yoyo kept flying away :laughing:. So, I put it on the back burner until Jake inspired me to give it another go. It really is like starting all over again. Right now just trying to get 360’s and Bee Stings down and clean is proving to be very difficult, but I’m gonna do like you are and make sure to dedicate some 5A practice time every day. We’ll get there eventually!

2 Likes

A couple of steels today.

The TS is an interesting one. The weight distribution is unconventionally even for a V shape, and mine likes fat string despite having lower walls. The TS has “micro grooves” on the surface that work in the yoyo’s favor when it comes to hand grinds, which is unusual for a steel yoyo. The bearing post is also excellent and does not require a tool for bearing removal, which gives me a good impression of the manufacturer’s precision as it relates to both design choices and machining. I’ve liked TopYo since owning a Cloud, and they continue to impress with their higher end options.

17 Likes

OD Pano with friends 2020 Evora AMS, Minishee Wide,Ti Fallen Angel, IYOYO Slackies on the Evora and Minishee, Sochi Xl on the Fallen Angel, MFD Fat on the Pano.

22 Likes

I’ve gifted all my freehands now =[, need to restock lol

3 Likes

Centrifugal (motion)

30 Likes

Beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Testing some customs that came in. Banshee 18 and AL7 covenant.

21 Likes

The dreaded cubicle :laughing:

Just playin’.

5 Likes

Haha its the first time I’ve seen it, I didn’t realize they were in :joy:

4 Likes

I laughed so hard at this - We are super blessed to be able to work with @hobbygod on our YoYo designs. If you played Perpetual- then you already know :wink:

6 Likes

Yoyorecreation NIR

25 Likes

Ko is underrated

2 Likes