What are you throwing, 2022?

Yeah, the Intro is one of my favorite One Drops. The weight feels perfectly dialed in. I did not like the Nitro at all, lol. Been hunting down more yoyos that are on the heavy side recently as I am a huge fan of how relaxed heavier organics tend to feel. Got a Peach in the mail and I’m on the hunt for a Sudo and an Overture at the moment.

5 Likes

You should get an OG Downbeat!

2 Likes

I felt the same way about Nitro. Funny.

We have similar taste.

1 Like

I keep thinking about getting an Intro. Not many One Drop models appeal that much to me, but something about the Intro just seems really nice.

In the way they described the Panorama as “a new classic yoyo, one you’ll keep coming back to for years to come.” The Intro just seems like it fits that description even better. No frills, just a basic organic that plays as well as you need it to. It’s generic, but in the good way where there’s not a single bad thing you can say about it. It seems like the baseline for what a modern yoyo is.

7 Likes

Will be throwing Durendal Medieval Sky prior its release this Wednesday

27 Likes

Is that a MFD kokonut as a counterweight?? what an idea! lol looks fantastic regardless of how well it works

Yep. It’s an MFD begleri bead pressed into service as a counterweight. The splash colors of the bead just happened to perfectly match the splash colors of the yoyo, so it seemed like a perfect pairing.

3 Likes

28s Chief as usual. It’s still the best monometal in the game to me, even a decade later. Shot this on film the other day.

39 Likes

Nice shot, beautiful chief!

2 Likes

I’ve been reading listening to the bearing arguments for a while, I’ll be honest i never changed a stock bearing till this week ( except for my Shutters and Wide Shutter which i put NSK bearings in with my brother 4 years ago when we first read about them). I have been very satisfied with my bearing performance… but occasionally they do start to head south performance wise, so over the last few years I’ve collected a few bearings that need work.
I learned my bearing maintenance needs work…a lot of work.

So i bought a few from YYE to try out and see what the hype is for myself. 3 YYR DS bearings and 2 NSK concave. So i out then in 5 of my favorite MFDs… after about 4 days of playing these bearings nonstop i have to say a high quality bearing is deff fun to play with, what I’m not convinced of is that if I could clean my bearings properly that they wouldn’t perform pretty close to these guys…

All this to show off the newest member of my family…

Suko… and ofcourse the NSK bearing inside my Raptor Skin Conspiracy by MFD.

29 Likes

Just try and take my yoyo!

4 Likes

Found one on the Facebook BST! Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Those rims are huge!

1 Like

Really beautiful and special…the yoyos pretty cool too :smile_cat:

2 Likes

What a combo

34 Likes

This throw brings me so much joy!

Higby 888

38 Likes

Bouncy boi

34 Likes

Broke out my crossbones this morning, been a while but forgot how good it is.

21 Likes

Keeping it TRT today, been throwing the Buoy and our 3 top secret prototypes all weekend. Before anyone asks, this is the one and only engraved moonrock.

31 Likes

Kraken this afternoon.

23 Likes