What are you throwing, 2022?

My wife crocheted a Grindylow and he stole my Wanker!

Hit a trapeze stall first try though…

28 Likes

steezy technique for a freshly crocheted little dude

5 Likes

He’s stuffed with steez.

3 Likes

You just made me remember my Tank…

Now i need to go dig it out and throw it.

kgb

Stainless Steel Koi

35 Likes

Love the photo!

4 Likes

Rise and Grind!

Duncan Barracuda X

25 Likes

“The emperor has been expecting you”
TI vayder, Bad Wolfe string, mazal top blackout ceramic bearing.

24 Likes

Duncan barracuda !!!

24 Likes

Been throwing my JT metals this morning and honestly the more I play with the Kagerou the more I’m just slightly disappointed by it. In general I tend to prefer slightly more narrow yoyos, so I really like the 42mm width of the Shaqshine. The Kagerou feels really wide even though it’s basically the same width as the Mirage. The Mirage feels kind of like the max width I normally like. The Kagerou is also slightly less comfortable in the hand, the Mirage has the peak of its rim slightly closer to the center and rounds over more on the outside. That makes the Mirage feel more narrow and softer in your hand.

I love all three yoyos, but I guess I wish the Kagerou was just slightly closer to the direct profile of the Mirage. I just really really like the Mirage I guess. Even after trying multiple JT ti yoyos I think just the normal Mirage is coming out as my favorite JT 1A yoyo. All are laced up with Mowl string fat.

I really need to get a Mirage ESD at some point, because I think that would instantly become my favorite considering how much I like the 2020 Mirage. More weight only seems like a good thing to me. Hoping to nab one off the BST eventually.

32 Likes

I finally found my first yoyo!

27 Likes

I’m in love

Throwing the Chief has been a disruptive and revealing experience.

33 Likes

GOPA is as good as ever. 2WEI is better than I remembered, probably because increasing skill on my part and smoother 2WEI vs one I used to have.

27 Likes

Al7 mongoose

23 Likes

Moar Carbine

24 Likes

Arbiter x

22 Likes

Big city Buoy!

32 Likes

26 Likes

Buoy. Really digging this throw. I love throws that look like they would not be out of place in a laboratory, and this one definitely fits the bill. Plays great and finish is amazing. Reminds me of the mowl Q. Very floaty but also stable in a way that organic shaped throws normally aren’t.

31 Likes

Batterfly and Wanker

27 Likes