What are you throwing, 2022?

I use filtered most of the time. I tried distilled water with Third Wave Water but I can’t really tell a difference

1 Like

I can’t put this RBC down. Look at the satisfaction it puts in my face. My daughter only plays unresponsive. She finally broke down and asked to try the RBC. Now I gotta try to trade for another or buy one. It’s just that good.

33 Likes

Three totally different flavors.

26 Likes

Can’t put these 4 down today, it’s a good day for lofi jams and chill yo-yos.

32 Likes

eH

23 Likes

Fulton’s are nice!

2 Likes

The YYWS Redacted!!! Still some available on YYE!

33 Likes

First set I’ve used, and I’m impressed by the quality. They have a great feel to the finish.

Definitely live up to the hype.

3 Likes

I wish they would have VonBoomed this or the blue colorway. So far black and purple with silver rings. Need some black ring action.

3 Likes

My Weekender hit the concrete really hard recently, and I decided I’d use it for learning 0/5A modern responsive freehand stuff. I’ve been having an absolute blast all day in the back yard just throwing it around and learning how it reacts. Definitely going to be exploring this more, its fun to use the yoyo to throw the counter weight around too.

26 Likes

38 Likes

That’s, uh… That’s a lot of Artist Proof and Short Run coins!

10 Likes

that’s not including the coins he gave away!

6 Likes

Daredevil and my Alfred Döbner custom knife for carry today. It’s Sunday after all.

24 Likes

Pink CLYW Advance Scout.

30 Likes

10th Anniversary Lime Sherbert :yum: Peak 2 and some 1st Class Kitty White Regulars.

37 Likes

That’sa really nice blade Sir!!

3 Likes

Yes it is. The ironwood on it is presentation grade quality. And the stainless Damascus is very high quality. And don’t even get me started of the finish and details.

I have another one in order that I’m hoping to receive in April/May.

Also, the maker is one of the nicest men I’ve met in the knife industry

1 Like

I feel the same way about Mike Snody.
I feel ya.

2 Likes

Yeah he makes nice stuff as well. Haven’t met him though so I’ll just take your word for it.

1 Like