What are you throwing, 2022?

This yoyo arrived on Saturday and I’ve been really enjoying it.

It’s been the only one I e throw today and it’ll probably stay that way for a while! Such a great plastic yoyo.

31 Likes

Zeekio Ride with Alphaline and

Unparalleled Elevation also with Alphaline. I’ll have to update when the RCS Author and Bad Wolf Co. Sliccs I ordered get in.

23 Likes

The Elevation is excellent!!!

2 Likes

Definitely recommend a burr grinder that fits your budget and usage. the ceramic vs steel debate and what shape burr you want is really down to personal preference whether you like flat, block, or conical burrs and the kind of grind it produces. I picked up this adjustable electric steel flat burr grinder in 2016 and it’s been working like a champ every day.

4 Likes

I just recently got a stainless steel conical burr grinder on the big A, the OXO Conical Burr Coffee Grinder. I needed something fine and consistent enough for espresso, and this thing delivers and then some. It can even grind too fine for my current machine. was relatively in expensive too which was nice, I was expecting to spend 3-4x the money for something that performs this good.

3 Likes

If only the Weber EG-1 wasn’t on backorder until late August… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Exactly. I got mine for $70 and saw they have a newer model for $40 now. Having a $200-$400 hand crank burr grinder is definitely nice and all but when you’re on a budget or in a bit more of a need for convenience and time saving over ritual and preference a lot of todays market has something good to suit most needs without breaking the bank for a good cup of coffee or espresso.

3 Likes

Still throwing my Freyja. I used to care about quality of coffee way more than quantity. But when living with two other people and combined we drink 3-4 pots every day, it just doesn’t make much sense to use anything other than a drip coffee maker with pre ground beans. Minimum time and money invested when you just want cheap caffeine (and to enjoy the sip regardless of the quality).

22 Likes

BMC with Zipline Dylan K Bazooka Blue

20 Likes

The Ducc V1 is growing on me. It’s a bit overly sensitive to string tension sometimes but other than that I really like it.

21 Likes

Nice watch.

5 Likes

Sorry.

19 Likes

Fair Trade 138
New plastic freehand
Onedrop Rebirth

28 Likes

Why?

1 Like

Thanks, I’m fairly proud of it. It’s a Seiko Solar diver but it’s been modified. Bead blasted and new domed sapphire glass installed. I felt it deserved it after ten years.

1 Like

I stole your scenario. Dive watch, keyboard. Btw, I noted that your seiko was bead blasted. Nice work, looks better that way.

2 Likes

Ah right, no worries no skin off my back. I don’t mind at all.

1 Like

Diorama!

34 Likes

A-RT x Old School Throws 69 - Still good.

37 Likes

Kanto in the JigglyPink colorway

28 Likes