What are you throwing, 2022?

Very nice pic and good yoyo duncan has been killing it lately

3 Likes

That looks like an awesome throw

4 Likes

Still the freehand. Love it.

Some yoyos going up this week that I’ve been eyeing as my next…but I also stripped my freehand; instead I’m using this as an excuse to get the other two colours, halfswap and give away the other to someone irl who is interested in the hobby :grimacing:

4 Likes

I wish Jensen would put out more of these. Simple, feels great, throws great, can’t ask for more. Don’t make it an orphan. Bring out some brothers and sisters. :grinning:

27 Likes

Panorama, Fragment, Mary.

31 Likes

Jealous of that fragment! @beezy

3 Likes

This is delightful to hear. Thank you for giving the RBC a shot!

My own daughters kept asking me for months when the “donut yoyo” would be done. My eldest (8) can make it go up and down pretty reliably!

10 Likes

I have the same Mary. It’s a Germany addition isn’t it?

3 Likes

I love this yoyo @fatguysnacks247. Small and solid.

28 Likes

Yea snacks is an engineer……

9 Likes

Today it’s the btb Tank. I almost got another Ti freehand today but Frank’s stuff is sorry to say cheap.
I’ve got the Hyperion and the 8chan coming.

21 Likes

Some new and old favorites. Thank you @SammyCaboose for the Intro and @Jaysworld for the clear Creep.

21 Likes

It took me a while to track one down! Then, it was raw so I had it custom ano’ed. With all the effort put into this Fragment maybe I can never get rid of it :wink:

4 Likes

Something like that… or maybe UK Nationals edition Mary? It’s nice, no? I like it a lot for being such a dense-feeling yoyo.

3 Likes

Dense is the exact feel. Not a large throw but as you say dense. The candy finish is something else.

2 Likes

Got a time jacker awesome throw topyo always makes great stuff

12 Likes

Diorama and 20/20 Downbeat

28 Likes

My mail day haul today. Finally got the random mystery box set from thesis and offset yoyo. Loving the galaxy splash capo and that color fade omniscient is very nice. No complaints for the Blue varient.

22 Likes

Glen and yourself knocked these out of the park. And if course my daughter has asked that I trade for the Watermelon version, lol. A very cool guy said he’d sell me one if I can’t find a trade if he still has it in the future so I got some solid options.

I very much hope the RBC hits good for you guys financially to a point to where future runs are worth your time. If everything I’ve tried in the modern metal responsive world it reigns supreme and should withstand the test of time for many years to come

And I’m happy to hear your girls can get the donut yoyo to go up and down pretty regularly. It’s such a satisfying yoyo regardless of skill level. Mine went unresponsive as someone else mentioned in another thread, a two second lube job has it back to perfection (used hair clipper oil, lol.)

6 Likes

Hair clipper oil is perfect!

3 Likes