What are you throwing, 2022?

What counterweight is that?

2 Likes

It’s a Fairy Crystal Lab counterweight. Only sold directly from the person’s shop. Based out of Japan. Pretty cool little counterweights

5 Likes

I have actually seen those but didn’t know if they shipped to the US. Thanks!

2 Likes

Do you have a preference between the JDS and 5A Shutter? I’m considering picking one up.

1 Like

As usual when it is rocky :heart::peace_symbol::sunny::five::a:

27 Likes

i like the JDS better.

Both are great throws. the 5A is overlooked and under-appreciated, especially at the price it’s selling for.

but if i were to pick just one, it would be the JDS. it seems to spin longer and is a bit more comfortable in the hand to me.

kgb

3 Likes

2014 eH and the Legendarian today. :+1:

34 Likes

Trying to get flowy with my melatonin

31 Likes

Fairy Crystal Lab has a separate store now for international sales. They’re a little pricy since you have to tack on an extra 2000 yen for the shipping cost, but I really like mine. I’d like to order another one in the future for sure.

4 Likes

thats a pretty legendarian right there

1 Like

Busted out two big beautiful black bimetal behemoths

25 Likes

Airetic x Lathed Back Design Ti Password.

31 Likes

I’m reaching for the dove every day. El Mijo with a flat wide bearing. The change between that and the concave bearing is stark, and it’s so fun both ways. It feels perfect to carry around and hold, and it plays great. The sliver and snack are also pretty perfect, so I’ve been craving those some, and the koi is always beautiful to play a little every day.

24 Likes

Snack today (pictured on Vader’s half built helmet).

I’m expecting the Pay it Forward FTY set to arrive tomorrow, so I’d probably better learn some 1A!

22 Likes

Brass and ti fusions

30 Likes

This YoYo hasn’t left my side since the production run arrived - Perpetual by Motion :slight_smile:

30 Likes

What is another yoyo you own that it kind of plays like? Would love to know more about how this throw feels and plays

1 Like

It’s lightweight, super nimble, changes directions fairly easily and has big power, the narrow design makes it easier to navigate through tight trick-sets while the larger diameter allows it to have a ton of momentum. I don’t think that it really plays exactly like anything else, it’s been described to me by others in a few different ways. But one of the comments summed it up fairly well….

These aren’t my words this is feedback I have received and probably does describe it to some degree.

“All the power of the banshee SS with the comfort of the CLYW wildfire”

You should try one sometime my friend - might surprise you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Od Freesolo

25 Likes

A little of each.

Variety is the spice of life, or so they say.

Have a great weekend
Enjoy the throw

kgb

25 Likes