What are you throwing, 2022?

23 Likes

Whats wild is the snack is the heavier yoyo lol

3 Likes

Haha. That’s what my lady was marveling about recently. She doesn’t play, and she doesn’t have much interest in how they all work differently, but the Sasquatch being so light next to my baryon, which she thinks is the prettiest, really got her interested in how great all these creatively made yoyos are.

1 Like

This is what happens when i work from home…

:grin:

Enjoy the throw.

kgb

30 Likes

YoYoFactory damage

24 Likes

Atmos Noah.

41 Likes

My Sig Karasu:feather::feather:

30 Likes

That thing looks so good with the purple domes

5 Likes

Equanimity

27 Likes

I feel like “Equanimity” should have been a missing B-side from Outkast’s album Aquemini or something…

It just sounds like an Outkast album or track or made-up Andre 3000 word… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SpottieOttieDopaliscious
ATLiens
Stankonia
Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
Equanimity :joy:

FYI… for those who don’t know Outkast… they are huge platinum selling artists, and those are all real song or album titles. :laughing:

AqueminiOutKast

12 Likes

We had a yoyo meet last Sunday. And the final mini trick comp was a game of H.o.r.s.e with a yoyo factory One.

I didn’t play because i was hosting. But seeing all the advanced players struggle with this basic yoyo made me wonder what I could do with it. Turns out it’s a lot more capable than i thought it would be. So I’m going to pursue that for the rest of the day I think.

26 Likes

24 Likes

Dang 2 and Eh today

33 Likes

That’s a great looking Eh!

5 Likes

I’ve had it for long enough now that I think I’m over the honeymoon phase? I really really like the Bonfire.

28 Likes

Throwing my new American Liberté in between stacking loudspeakers.

25 Likes

It took a while before it broke-in and a change to thinner string on my Dang2 to make it not grabby, but now it’s a favorite.

3 Likes

Dang 2 has a certain magic for sure!

2 Likes

Yo, I think this picture just helped me “get” fingerspins a bit better. Thanks :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

dude thats awesome! this thread here, specifically the convo about “soft finger” is what helped unlock it for me. the capped american makes it feel like cheating lol

4 Likes