What are you throwing, 2022?

This is a good review. I purchased one and was able to throw it a for a couple days before having wrist surgery. Don’t be offput by the lightweight remark if you like heavier throws. It’s not as light as the coglite. it’s incredibly stable and smooth like a banshee ss and def has the comfort but imo better than wildfire and i’m a big clyw fan. This just has more “spirit” to it. :smiley:

4 Likes

The Perpetual has been pretty much the only yoyo I’ve used since I got it. Fantastic yoyo from a fantastic guy. I just wish the rims were blasted lol

4 Likes

Throwing two materials I don’t play with that often today. I’m borrowing an Alpine from a friend, and playing with a ti made me also want to throw a plastic. Somehow I also just processed that this is the only plastic unresponsive yoyo that I currently own. Unsure how that happened because plastic yoyos are super fun lol.

26 Likes

OG Grail! Totally breathed new life into this thing after receiving a few YYR DS bearings that I ordered from YYE. When I got this guy a little over a year ago, it had a OD flat bearing in it, and it had some noticeable vibe. When I swapped the DS bearing into it, it became a whole new animal. Not only is it much more stable and smooth with the DS bearing, it took away all the vibe as well! Just a PSA that bearings DO matter, and can completely change your experience with a yoyo. I have a few Grails, but this one is my EDC… and it hasn’t left my side all day! Gonna be using it a lot more often. Also popped some DS bearings into my Panorama and Diorama, my usual EDCs.

30 Likes

What plastic throw is that ?? It looks nice !!!

1 Like

Japan Technology Premium Linkx, it’s fun. It’s really big, really light, and plays pretty floaty and nimble thanks to weird weight distribution.

7 Likes

Have you thrown a Big Fun? I would describe it the same way, though I’m not confident in my assessments.

3 Likes

Got in some time with the Alpine last night before leaving for 10 days in Vegas.

30 Likes

I have not, but considering my statement about having a distinct lack of plastic yoyos to choose from, I’m going to heavily consider picking one up with my next order from YYE.

3 Likes

23 Likes

Great pic!

1 Like

Cascade GZR and deHcade

33 Likes

AL7 Halloween HalfSwapped Prime8

33 Likes

Im suprised the OD Par Avion doesnt get more love. The large diameter is super stable and long spinning, and the large V shape is easy to catch for a fun floaty time. Its always in my current & constant rotation.

24 Likes

Never heard of the Linkx. Looks like fun.

Getting ready for a relaxing day on the lake

23 Likes

Furn is the only yoyo I’ve kissed after throwing it,(several times;)

This is no longer honeymoon, this is true love!

31 Likes

RCyoyo maple & ironwood and Backstage Pass.

Main throws for the coming week. I’ve been severely neglecting frontstyle and 0A so improving both are my main goals. Doing a ritual to manifest my intent…or something like that.

25 Likes

When is the wedding day

Lmaoo oh Nicolas that made me laugh

3 Likes