What are you throwing, 2022?

Haven’t been able to stop throwing this since yesterday. If you like organics you should seek this out. Yoyo stand is cool too.

28 Likes

Are those holes? What is the yoyo?

1 Like

Its the Icarus by @DocPop

Yes they are holes… i think they are purely cosmetic.

5 Likes

The holes aren’t only for aesthetic. I wanted to try them out to see if they could help remove middle weight from the yo-yo and to see what effects (if any) the holes would have on drag. I know that the small holes add a bit of extra air moving around the yo-yo, which I had hoped might help keep the loop open on certain tricks (like slackacides). I’m not sure if they ended up helping with that or not.

24 Likes

It sounds like a nice idea. There wasn’t noticeable positive or negative to it?

1 Like

26 Likes

Dude its a CRAZY fun throw. Love the high walls and the weight distribution feels perfect. My favorite part is the sound the holes make lol

2 Likes

I was challenged to learn with my offhand. I haven’t been very brave or ambitious yet.

23 Likes

29 Likes

Huge thanks to @RC_yo-yo for the amazing Kappa and custom spin top! I’m aware that this might not be the specific place to post a trade but this being an addition to the new collection, it is now what I’m throwing the most :smiley:

27 Likes

Kappa is one of if not my favorite yo-yo (I should post an updated picture since I have a complete set!), great choice!

6 Likes

Please do

1 Like

A Snack in the woods😁

26 Likes

Great job @Dave_Geigle and @ryanc29. Love this Yo :rocket:

25 Likes

Retic Death Adder v2 (black w/ brass)
Bad Wolfe Tangerine Goldilocks string

Remains near the top of my favorites list.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Have a great weekend my friends.
Stay safe and throw often.

kgb

25 Likes

Not to mention Black Adder is a great TV show!

2 Likes

Working on our travel trailer today with the M1

21 Likes

Love throwing in such gorgeous spots! Tossed around my Panorama while enjoying the Rose Garden across from the Natural History Museum in LA today.

31 Likes

Saturday with The Don

25 Likes

Two birds in the hand. Sunbird and Ti sunbird.
Curiosity got the better of me so I picked up the original sunbird. Good yoyos.

22 Likes