What are you throwing, 2022?

@ChrisFrancz I’m enjoying the Invictus and I think I remember a little too much slip on the first day, but it’s been great ever since. I tried it with Kitty FC Fat which was a little slippy, but Mowl Fat has been solid. Can’t imagine that the shiny vs matte finish affects anything, but mine is the shiny green fwiw. Stock pads.

@Yoyogeek15 Elevation is such a perfect throw (and the one I have is a b-grade).

3 Likes

Now to give a deja Vu or jamboo by yoyojams

Metal and wood

1 Like

The Cloud I had was slippy and inconsistent until I RTV’d it. TopYo pads are probably a good call if that’s your thing, @adamantiumpops . I like grip for yoyos that I use KK/DS bearings in. Seems like you can get away with less grip if you use a CT or flat.

2 Likes

MoNo

30 Likes

Enjoying the Shawn Exploder today. I wasnt the biggest fan of this one when I first got it, it felt too wide relative to the diameter. After the 5050 changed my perspective on how wide yoyos feel, I’m gravitating to this one at work more often than ever. Really a fun yoyo.

28 Likes

Just funny idk… wasn’t trying to offend… and yeah I guess it is. I have a few 1 of 3’s kinda assumed that’s normal for swirls. G2 does a higher batch rate than I thought…mfd includes that certificate maybe Jake should do the same lol

1 Like

Airetic x Lathed Back Design collab: Ti Password prototype.

Coming soon…

33 Likes

Today’s theme is small and wide.

36 Likes

I’ve mentioned the Player Shelf in another thread, probably need to do a reorg this weekend.

27 Likes

Yeah when they start to stack then it becomes unhandy :grin:

3 Likes

19 Likes

Is that a new half-swap Goji? Looks sweet!

Edit: I saw your listing for the other half-swap, so that answered my question.

1 Like

Yep! Loving it :slightly_smiling_face:

Mr Boucher…i mean Butcher. :grin:

Really glad i got my hands on this one. Great mono throw.

lgb

29 Likes

Very nice throw!

2 Likes

My friend shredding with a pen cranking 90s but pen 🖊 - YouTube

2 Likes

Nitro and RBC in between tasks at work today. Keychron c2 104 key in the bg.

26 Likes

If I went to jail and they said you can have these two yoyos, I think I’d be okay. Covers my needs.

4 Likes

One Drop Fat Tire

31 Likes

Highwall month for me. The Rec rev i and MoNo.

Never really appreciated the Rec Rev i when I was younger. Thought it was just cool looking throw at 50 bucks(still is). Now that im older looking at the art on each sides I appreciate it a lot more now. The art work is superb and Im still very suprised at how smooth it is. The MoNo really gives me the yyj vibes when I hold it. Plays nice for a peak/hitman inspired throw. Mines came with a 8.5-9 smoothness with a bit of vibe. Hope atdesignlab makes the bearing seat tighter for their next iteration.

18 Likes