What are you throwing, 2022?

Senban.

22 Likes

TFW the cappuccino is perfectly dry and the Terrarian is Legendary.

37 Likes

Sorry for the blurriness. Exia above a old abandoned open pit mine.

27 Likes

Deleted by author

This is from earlier today but I think it counts. Cliffside Snack! Also met a fellow thrower today, a very nice gentlemen with a c3 Galaxy Diver, it’s been over 4 years since I encountered another yoyoer in “the wild”.

31 Likes

Beautiful. I was very impressed by this yoyo.

This is my dove. It’s an awesome yoyo. I got the white one a while back, and it came with a discolored half. Today, my lady saw me playing with it and said I should paint it, so we looked up how to dye it, and I think we’ll dye it sometime.

24 Likes

For some reason when I read your post I knew that the Legendary Terrarian should now be called the Legendarian.

2 Likes

Top Deck, Silenus, Rebirth all laced up with @BadWolfeCo Slicc (goldilocks). These strings feel sooo perfect and smooth in every way!

34 Likes

Prestige 2022. I think the Prestige has beat out the Royal 1 as my favourite General Yo. Solid beater too, it’s covered in gouges but still far smoother than other yoyos with lesser causes of damage.

Very curious about the Legato which looks like a bimetal prestige but don’t see it mentioned much relative to things like the Hatrick and 5 star.

24 Likes

Yeah, I absolutely love the Prestige. This is an old run Prestige. Ernie sent this one to Gruntbull to have anodized, so I assume we have seen a run in this colorway. As to why we did not, I do not know, which effectively makes this a one if one in this unnamed colorway. It is the most beautiful yoyo I own.

I’ve never tried a Legato, Ernie had said to me that it is the best performing yoyo from his lineup. I take that to mean, take that for what it’s worth. I take that as meaning, get your hands on one, it’ll show you what I feel is the epitomy if performance that I was capable of making up to this moment in time.

As to what I’m gonna throw around today, these two beautiful specimens.

28 Likes

Thanks for letting me know a bit more about the Legato. It does seem well received in the old posts I could find. I may hunt for it at some point.

I was thinking about getting another prestige as a backup and almost messaged you twice about this one :rofl: but opted not to as mine still has some life in it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got a way if not attaching myself to any yoyo, lol. At this moment though I’m if the mindset to hold, main ones I’m considering unloading at the moment is the MiniStar2 (I like how the Ditch fits my pocket better even though it doesn’t perform as good) and the SB AL FH1 (because I doubt I’ll get my hands on some white MG caps nor access the proper tools to swap out said caps, but it sure would look cool.)

I hope you find a Legato, I’ve only seen one or two listed in the last year.

2 Likes

Yoyofriends baryon !!!

29 Likes

Mixing it up with the Horizon today. :+1:

30 Likes

Its what I’m calling it from now on lol

1 Like

2nd Run Koi in the special TMT fade, Mowl Natural Response and their Signature Golden Fat Kitty :smiley_cat:

31 Likes

2 cool:
Onedrop (Mango) Rally
C3 Sceptre

32 Likes

pom mojo half swap.

kgb

29 Likes

Butterfly XT in the backyard.

I was at a local state park this afternoon and encountered my first thrower in the wild ever (and a pair of them at that!). I showed off my mad responsive skillz on my $5 Butterfly :man_shrugging:

33 Likes