What are you throwing, 2022?

G2 x ART life 1of 3 Grayscale swirl

32 Likes

Imperial and Pickaxe

28 Likes

Sick batch of “Clear Bois”

5 Likes

Before closer inspection (I got wood Harbingers) I was ready to disagree with you since the Daytripper is narrow but has a pretty compromising V, but after looking and playing with both side by side, I dont think I can.

If you got any extras, DM me.

2 Likes

As you can see here, although the rims appear pretty flat in other shots, they taper down to the catch zone significantly.

It’s significantly different than the Daytripper in that its a lot bigger with the same gap and guts setup as the RBC. The larger diameter and smaller bearing makes it quite powerful, but still really friendly at 48g.

Specs: 58.5mm x 32.5mm x 48g. Gap is 2.3mm.

27 Likes

Regulator today

27 Likes

Shooting Star today, with homemade LEGO counterweight. I finally feel confident enough with 5A that I’m not worried about banging up my nicest piece of plastic :smiley:

e

29 Likes

Smooth vs rough Teflon coating

Underdog and QS2

27 Likes

Very nice!
What is the Quicksilver2 like?

Undersized, light feeling, and the coating is fantastic! It’s very similar to an oxy 3vo but a little lighter if I was describing it to compare. @FourCorner

2 Likes

My Top Deck with @BadWolfeCo Born to Be Wild string. Four years and lots of yoyos later my Top Deck is still my favorite yoyo. Awesome string too!

27 Likes

Mainly throwing the newly-acquired Grail today, but these all get touches on a daily basis. Will be adding a Lynx and then taking a break from collecting for a spell.

27 Likes

Are there really only three? I thought there were more of them.

I’m 36 yoyos too deep in this, I’m out. I didn’t even need it. However, you can change the weight of individual halves, using these rocks. Definitely worth the price for this experience alone. Can’t say I’ll keep playing but I learned a lot. Plays like a phone charger.

Edit: Do not put the rocks in your mouth. Throw them away it will play quieter too.

14 Likes

Only 3…. Idk why you’d think there was more…. Swirls come in small runs

I know swirls come in small numbers…. But three is way smaller of a run than I remember there being.

Turns out I remembered correctly. There were 9 that passed QC.

19 Likes

Motion! Arrived today. Better than the picture. Wow!

27 Likes

There was 3 in the raffle for Patreon apparently I missed the initial raffle. I find it funny you cared enough to research but nice to know lol

1 Like

What’s funny about it? 3 is an incredibly small number for a run and Jake hasn’t had one that small in a while; I thought it seemed off so I looked it up. “Research” was less than one minute of scrolling the g2_drops Instagram, not exactly a whole heap of effort :wink:

Also… I have one of them too btw, so I was curious if it really was 1 of 3.

29 Likes

Shutter Wide Angle!

31 Likes