What are you throwing, 2022?

Well yes!
A few days ago I was on my motorcycle and it fell hitting, bouncing and rolling on the road…
Now it is doubly dangerous;)

4 Likes

So many choices! So blessed.

43 Likes

What’s that teal one on the right that looks like the rim is wrapping back inside?

3 Likes

Looks like an Atmos Fruit Loop

7 Likes

METAL HARBINGER PROTO WITH MR85 GUTS?! dude this is awesome

2 Likes

Thanks, mate! @EOS44 has one and thinks so!

6 Likes

Cant wait to learn more if/when this becomes “real”

4 Likes

mine in all its glory

31 Likes

The TopYo Colos-SUS for today

I’m not a big fan of heavy yoyos but surprisingly I like it. SUS really know how to design a yoyo. Very comfortable in hand and has a premium feel in play.

23 Likes

Drools in MR85

2 Likes

Do you have Colossus VI? Can you compare them? I have the VI and Max and the Sus is tempting but money’s tight…

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t have any other Colossus…
Given my experience with the Shutter vs Shutter JDS, I would assume they play quite differently?

1 Like

My first bimetal and forever one of my favorite yoyos.

22 Likes

Dude, I so would have bought this if I saw your FS post. Looks like it would play a lot like a lighter Alleycat with better guts, which means light years better than a Deep State, harder catch zone than a Daytripper, but likely just as nice. If you guys have something better in store, well, id love to see it! Personally I think that a well designed metal KNack would be endgame level for a responsive 0A metal yoyo.

7 Likes

Nice pair and shot @AKYOYOMIKE !!

1 Like

The sun was shining so i decided to also play some offstring.

After that i decided my offstring yoyo needed to be a fade instead of just a splash.

22 Likes

gopa, parlay, deep state, slim dunk, panorama

42 Likes

Pickaxe and Boy. I kinda forgot how nice an Adam Splash looks spining.

33 Likes

Barracuda Janós

30 Likes

Its deceptive, but metal Harbinger actually has a larger catchzone. Its also about 4mm wider and has a larger diameter.

3 Likes