What are you currently listening to?

Ive heard really good things but havent checked it out yet. Reagers being back makes me all giddy in anticipation for some spine tingling awesomeness. Weird how they released another self titled album since they already have one.

I cannot express how these songs get to me. There is so much nostalgia wrapped in these sounds.

5 Likes

:mouse:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Reminded me of Bill Murray

1 Like

I was not familiar with Fleet Foxes, but have really been enjoying them. Thanks!

1 Like

Pre- Portugal the Man.

1 Like

Some Shins :skateboard:

1 Like
1 Like

Supposedly one of the least cool bands to like ever but I love Marillion

1 Like

I just saw Sleep in concert this week and I can’t get enough of them, especially this track.
3 Likes

Heck yeah! Last year’s album is aceness! I am going to see them in October in Bristol and I can’t flipping wait. I have never seen them live although I have seen all original members in different bands over the years (Pike in High on Fire and Al and Crhis in Om back in 2005)

2 Likes

The show was amazing! I made a playlist of their setlist and I’ve had it on repeat since Wednesday. I had only seen High on Fire before this show and I was blown away. Those three guys are metal royalty.

2 Likes

I saw these guys last night not far form where I live play a tiny art space to no more than 20 people. Absolutely phenomenal driving spacey krautrock vibes maaan! Their first time in the UK too!

1 Like

I’ve been blasting this album for a week now. Great band for symphonic death metal lovers

The sun is out (boo!) but I am digging these dope jams:

3 Likes

The Lillingtons

1 Like