WHAT ARE THE 12 BEST COMPETION YOYOS i cant pick(please post i need your opinon)

i need your opinon on what i should get so in your opinion what is best PLEASE POST YOUR OPINION.

HELLO SIR THERE ARE NO BEST ITS UP TO THE PLAYERS PREFERENCE
HERE ARE A FEW OF MINE THOUGH

CHIEF
AVALANCHE
KLR
GENESIS
SUPERNOVA
CODE 2
PROTOSTAR

CAAPPSS LOCCCKKK

5 Likes

General Yo Majesty
One Drop Cascade
Yoyofactory Supernova
Yoyojam Diamondback
Duncan Barracuda
CLYW Chief
C3 Berserker
RecRev Freq. Wave
SPYY Dynamo
sOMETHING Anglam
Werrd Irony JP
Chico Yoyo Company Heavy Hitter

There you go, A variety of different competition yoyos each from a different company.

I recommend the General Yo Majesty most out of all these, It is BEAST.

1 Like

lol!

They is no best yoyo. period. they never will be a best yoyo. another period.

If your competing, and need something to compete with fast that is readily available, pick up a few Code 2s. boom. done.

1 Like

1.B!st hamburger yoyo
2.B!st hamburger yoyo
3.B!st hamburger yoyo
4.B!st hamburger yoyo
5.B!st hamburger yoyo
6.B!st hamburger yoyo
7.B!st hamburger yoyo
8.B!st hamburger yoyo
9.B!st hamburger yoyo
10.B!st hamburger yoyo
11.B!st hamburger yoyo
12.Clyw snipe

This is the most factual list I can provide. Happy hunting. :wink:

2 Likes

For me:

1. Ten yoyo dropbear so good for competition
1 Like

Only 12?

Too many to list.

Royale, KLR, Phenom, Anglam, MVP, Positron, Code2, Cascade, Code 1, Avalanche, Chief, Arctic Circle, Freq. Wave, Facade, Dang, Dietz, Sky Walker, Albatross, Nessie, Compulsion, Solaris, Equilateral, Roll Model, Barracuda, Stalker, Void, Burnside.

Also still seeing people competing and kicking butt with the Northstar, Protostar, Starlight, Trigger, Classic and loads of other stuff.

Whatever you feel most comfortable using to compete with, that’s it. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. If Worlds can be won on a $35 plastic, that should say something about the player, but also the yoyo as well.

2 Likes
  1. 7075 superstar
  2. code 2 GZR, is 7075
1 Like

What no Japanese throws on a competition yoyo list? That is just silly.

1. Something Anglam
  2. YoyoJoker Double Joker 2
  3. YoyoMonster Basileus
  4. YYR Sleipnir
  5. YoyoMonster Quickmate
  6. Ti Walker
  7. OneDrop Code1 GZR
  8. CLYW Avalanche
  9. YYR Stardust
  10. CLYW Chief
  11. TP Solenoid
  12. YYF 7075 Catalyst
1 Like

Not this again.

1 Like

General yo majesty
General yo KLR
General yo Entheos

My preferences!

YYR Overdrive
YYR Sleipnir
YYR Gleipnir
YYJ DoubleJoker
YYR Acrophobia
Irony JP
Irony
Avalanche
Burnside
Code 2

YYR Fragment too.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the YYF Mighty Flea. Makes all other yoyos obsolete. You like YYRs? You like TPs? You like CLYWs? YOU’RE ALL WRONG! THE MIGHTY FLEA MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE TINY KIDS TOYS. IT FRICKIN’ TEARS THROUGH COMBOS LIKE A WILD RABID DOG WITH A CRAZED THRIST FOR BLOOD. AND, WHEN IT’S NOT THRASHING YOUR FAVORITE TRICK, IT CAN SLYLY HIDE IN YOUR BACK POCKET FOR SUPREME CONCEALMENT. YOUR OPPOSITION WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT’S COMING UNTIL IT COMES FROM BEHIND AND TAKES THEM OUT IN ONE FELL SWOOP. OH, AND DON’T FORGET THAT NOT ONLY DOES THE MIGHTY FLEA OWN N00BS IN 1A, IT IS ALSO KNOWN FOR ITS EXTREME CONVENIENCE AND VERSATILITY. IT IS A BOSS AT OFFSTRING, JUMPING BACK AND FORTH LIKE A BLESSED ANGEL BENT ON WORLD DOMINATION , AND AT 5A, SPINNING AND WHIRLING, HYNOPTIZING AND CAPTIVATING AUDIENCES WITH ITS CONCENTRIC ROTATIONS, BRAINWASHING ALL WHOM HAVE WITNESSED ITS UNCENSORED GLORY TO BOW DOWN AND WEEP. NOT TO MENTION IT COSTS LIKE HALF AS MUCH AS ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED THROWS, SO YOU CAN HAVE A GOBSMACKING 3A PAIR FOR WHAT WOULD ONLY GET YOU ONE FANCY CLYW OR YYR. ALSO, DID I MENTION IT’S SO GOOD IT HAS ITS OWN BEARING AND STRING MADE JUST FOR IT? THAT’S BECAUSE ALL OTHER YOYOS ARE TOO WEAK TO WIELD THE POWER THAT IS THRESHOLDED IN THE MIGHTY FLEA.

I think I’ll stop now. I’ve run out of adjectives.

3 Likes

wow, that must be a good yoyo.

Yeah, but can you walk the dog with it?

Yuki

Why risk dinging the ground?

Toxic Hazmat…

No. Dog walks it. It’s a flea.

Don’t get one, get 2. 3A!!!