Welp...on an island for a full year

no jive, eH, qubit

6 Likes

Airetic string.

3 yoyos is such a hard choice! Im thinking burm for novelty, death adder for performance, and either the punchline, 5star, or 888 for an old school feel (canā€™t choose for this one haha)

6 Likes

Burm is a good choice.

You can use it as a raft to go fishing with, a pot to cook fish eye stew in, and a bowl to drink water from!

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I can take it apart to use for dinner bowls when I have company, and then put it back together when I want to play it.

5 Likes

Wide Angle World Champ edition, Wide Angle, Breeze.One Drop Choice Long Cuts.

But if Iā€™m allowed two string choices:

Wide Angle world champ to cover 1A and 5A, Two Sunrises. One Drop Choice and Kitty Normal.

Iā€™d be the top American 2A player after that year.

4 Likes

Good luck bringing all that string over :joy:

5 Likes

I also love these strings and will be ordering at least twenty of them when my current string supply runs low. I had my doubts but was pleasantly surprised and have been switching the one string I was sent between the yo-yos I want to play with because itā€™s just that good.

5 Likes

haha me too!

I bought a tin of them though :smiley:

4 Likes

AMS Tundra, TiVayder, TiShee, all with HeartStrings The White string.

(would smuggle in an illegal 4th throw, Doomsday Genesis)

3 Likes

MachinaTion, TiShee, and Grandmaster with Zipline Bushido Baby strings. (Canā€™t wait to try the new formula.)

Edit: my illegal 4th would be a Duncan bimetal. Grasshopper GTX to be safe but I could see myself grabbing the Yoshicuda X or Orbital GTX and being just as happy.

2 Likes

Weekender, Duncan imperial, my trusty harbinger. Cotton string.

3 Likes

Grail, Cadence, Chief for me. Any bulk poly string.

2 Likes

I would bring TiWalker, a 4a yoyo (my old YYJ Rextreme maybe) and an old school spin top.

I suck at 4a and spintop, but if Iā€™m gonna be stuck on an island, Iā€™d want to learn some new stuff.

9 Likes

wish Iā€™d gotten a qubit :cry:

1 Like

lmao the feel when you get sand in your bearing

3 Likes

Canvas, TiVayder, Alleycat 650b

Andā€¦ my poly #7.

4 Likes

Lmao. That was good

3 Likes

I would take 2 yo-yos with long strings that may be good for hunting.

And the 3rd yoyo would be titanium.

Because the titanium sparks may be needed to start the fire to cook whatever I knock dead.

Nowā€¦ if the Island happens to be inhabited; then I would take a Luftverk Ultima bi-metal and a pair of Yoyofactory LED 720 loopers.

And just eat dinner at Outback or Red Lobsterā€¦

3 Likes

puffin, kedge, and a edgebeyound

my own strings

4 Likes

Protostar, Hot diggity, and BC Apollo Pro with a very healthy supply of type 10 cotton.

2 Likes