WARNING: CLYWcollector & Addicted2yoyo.

My bad didn’t want to attack you! I’m just speaking from experience. I personally would rate that situation as neutral. I’ve dealt enough with these lying folk that do the same thing to another after I leave them positive feedback. Not again. They don’t deserve it, especially if they continue to lie to other traders.

Don’t worry you didn’t attack, no harm was done. And oh okay thanks for future trades. :slight_smile:

CLYWcollector , sent me a couple of messages . I didn’t even have a b/s/t posted at the time . He saw my collection pic . thought was a little annoying at the time . But look , He now has 3 positive feed-backs . I’d say if he get’s 1 more you should delete this thread

Hm.

Seems like he straightened out.

I don’t know why but this thread has been driving me nuts . CLYWcollector seems ok to me , He’s just a little young and a little new to b/s/t , But look at his feedback . so far it looks like he did the right thing on all his deals . and had some very happy customers :slight_smile: Maybe a trade or 2 he was working on fell threw , but this happens all the time , to all of us for 1 reason or anther from time to time . At this point I think this thread is totally unfair to him . and he has enough positive feedback to deserve the benefit of doubt .

YYE Trade Tracking Contact
Trade Count: (3) View full profile.
Positive Feedback: 100% Send this user a personal message.
Positive Feedback: 3 positive
Neutral Feedback: 0 netural
Negative Feedback: 0 negative
Total Positive Feedback: 3

positive Good communication fast shipment all around good trader Trade Puffin View Detail July 18, 2013, 12:22:13 PM Report
positive Great trader! Fun very happy with it! Buyer LGATTER View Detail July 16, 2013, 04:59:21 PM Report
positive Great trade! Trade ImPerfectooo View Detail July 05, 2013, 10:03:59 PM

@jiggyfly - Did you read this? Four different accounts, one person. I too would suggest not making any deals with this person.

I didn’t realize he had 4 different accounts , but so far the one I saw had outstanding feedback . everyone that dealt with him praised him and showered him in exclamation points .
who knows why anyone does anything ? may be he kept cumming up names he thought was a better one . When I’m buying on craigs list I often contact sellers from different emails and phone numbers , to see ware they actually stand on a price before I’ll come at them with my final/real offer . maybe that was his plan . I have 5 youtube channels ,all with different account names , and when I use yye chat I use a different name/handle then Jiggyfly, I picked something funny , I just find it fun .
But I’m gonna do some more investigating and see if I can find more trades under his 3 others names . we’ll see may be in total he has a higher positive trade count in total , then me .
my mind isn’t made up on this one just yet . I’ll take a closer look and see .

XxCLYWxX  -----   clean  no trades 
    Kingyoyo12 -----   clean no trades    
    Addicted2yoyo--    clean no trade 
  CLYWcollector  ---   3 trades all positive 

so far this kid hasn't made one bad trade , hasn't ripped anyone off , hasn't sent an item out that was not described properly .   It's not a good feeling when you get a scratch or a ding that wasn't in description , or when you pay right away  on the guy on the other end takes a over a week to ship and doesn't contact you the hole time (and there's a lot of that going on with people who are not currently being bashed by a thread ) .   at this point there are only extremely happy people on the other end of his completed trades , and I see no reason to make his b/s/t experience difficult with this thread . 

And he’s been shipping out , might even have a sale , that’s a big deal in my book .
but he’s gonna have a hard time now that the 1 account he’s using has 0 feedback and this thread is here .

Come on dude. Check your spelling before you post…