Wanted to buy; organic mono metal yoyo with ano flaws

Looking for a blue ano flawed USA made mono metal yoyo. Prefer high performance 70 buck or less model. Will pay well over retail. Will donate the yoyo to an Auction that funds a Doctor who helps Idiots trying to save the yoyo community.

A very needed cause… please help…

9 Likes

I feel like this could be contributing to more toxic behaviors from either side. an eye for eye kinda thing…? i feel that maybe the best way to be above that kind of thinking. but sometimes its needed so idk. everyone should have an opinion without fear of backlash if its done considering

4 Likes

Most interesting that just a week or two ago, I posted in a thread that I have a hobby of matching yo-yos up with people looking for their ‘grail’.

And a certain individual immediately chimed into the thread and said,’ All of us in the yoyo community help each other get yo-yos they are looking for. We just don’t make a big deal about it’.

And yet, ironically, this same individual picks up the Torch of the people and slaps around my friend in the name of Transparency.

Makes a BIG HUGE GI-NORMOUS DEAL out of a minor carping he could have easily handled through PM’s with the ‘accused’.

And resolved the wimpy situation without bringing All the Drama to the Forum.

All problems start at the ‘beginning’. If somebody doesn’t care about deliberately creating a toxic situation, then maybe he can learn a lesson after trying to give one.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in the BST…? :grinning: