1. The pulsefire would help me get the ladies
2. step my game up
3. look as cool as azunyan
4. Help me possibly win a contest showing its the greatest thing ever
5. Finally end my need to find the perfect yoyo

I think it looks beautiful.
I love the shape.
I love 10-ball bearings.
I will be able to do finger spins on it, which I love to do.
I also need to develop my horizontal and this yoyo could help me.
It is comfortable in the hand.
It is the perfect size.
It can help me develop my style.

By the way, I think it is fantastic that you would give away a yoyo.

Thanks!

When is the winner announced?

When shall we know the winner?

after I get back to plat 5 in league and midterms

What?

after i finish midterms i will read everything

Oh. Thanks for the clarification. Good luck with midterms! My classes were cancelled today, so I got a bit of a break. I have a Physics and Chemistry test later this week though, so I kind of wish that they werenā€™t cancelled.

Good luck man :wink:

Why stop at plat, make it to diamond! haha

Crap. Iā€™m a few days lateā€¦ Maybe I can still enter.

I absolutely love the V shape, almost every yoyo I have loved a lot in the past year has had the same general shape.

I love how wide the design is. Iā€™m a big fan of it, and this has a perfect balance of wide but not too wide.

I love how the material is 7075. I have always found 7075 to spin longer and be more stable.

I love the raw finish, Iā€™ve always thought they looked incredibly classy.

Last is that I love how light this is. It seems to be in my perfect ā€œfloatyā€ range.

All in all, this seems like a product I would love very very much. Assuming my chances of not winning this are pretty high, I will still buy one without a doubt.

KC, you wonā€™t be disappointed if you buy one. Iā€™m considering buying a second.

Ooh yay. This honestly has everything I look for in a yoyo. However knowing my luck, Iā€™m not going to win this. Iā€™ll have to scrape up some cash :confused:

The reason the pulsefire would be a good yoyo for me is because it doesnā€™t fit my current preferences. I know this sounds weird but itā€™s true. I have a rather narrow mindset when it comes to my preferences. The pulsefire is completely different than anything in my collection and will probably play completely different. It will definitely help me find what my personal playstyle is and help me better develop it.

Is the YoYo still being given away or did something happen?

yes sir! Every post up till January 31st 2014 will be considered and results will come out tonight!

ooh Iā€™m excited except there is probably no way i would get the yoyo even i would die to have it!

HAHA my thoughts exactly lolā€¦

I might just have to buy oneā€¦

Grumble grumble three fricken days late