want to win a free yoyo?

I want to win a pulsefire because it is a yoyo, and yoyos are awesome!

There is so much free stuff given away on the YYE forum. It has to be the most winning yo-yo forum ever. It’s the most cool place to hang out…and win a little somethin’ too.

Well I have an answer…I think this yoyo would fit my play style simply because of the dimensions and shape, it has a wonderfully designed shape and I feel that it would glide well during higher speed tricks but it could still stay stable once I actually get going, you see I play with this kind of dip in speed, one second I will be going really fast then I will slow it down and look for the stability to keep going. as for the dimensions well they seem like a great balance, it has a nice catch zone that’s not to big but not too small this way it wil help me in picking specific strings when I’m doing/learning tech tricks which are some of my favorites. The weight width and diameter seem like a great Balance for what I already mentioned and coupled with the shape would fit wonderfully in the hand thus making it that much nicer to use, and since I dont have very many yoyos the pulsefire would help out my collection. And as for the looks of the raw aluminum well it looks beautiful that’s what would really help me, this way when I’m yoyoing and someone is trying to talk to me I can quickly blind them with its shinyness and make my getaway…being serious

I love reading these. Some of you are all so desperate.

I wouldn’t mind a Pulsefire but it’s not high on my list of yoyos to get.

I do not know how anyone tell how they would like this without using it.
I do know that two similar styled yoyo’s can play very differently.
I live two hours away from a store that sells serious yoyo’s so I am unable to even look. Now, if you want to lend me one or give me one of these yoyo’s I would then have a base to let you know why I would like one or would like to have one. Or why I might want to return it to you.

The shape is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I prefer full sized and light. The 63 grams seems like it’d be perfect for my style. I’ve also noticed the weight distribution and that seems great in my mind for a stable fast player. I can’t wait to play one!

With the sleek and interesting design it would help me get all the ladies!

;D

Since the deadline is 1/31 I’m reviving this thread because I have been working on quite a few reasons.

1. I tend to like heavy throws that play light because then I know they have a long time. most of mine have a tendency to be heavy in my collection of yoyos like my orbitron, amplifier, YYJ classic.
  2. I have learned over the past few years that I tend to love yoyos with I nice angular and low walled shape to pick out knots which I can see from the pictures that it probably will help out a lot. Or should be no problem for me and my messy binds sometimes.
  3. The Yoyo seems very nimble which I enjoy in a Yoyo so it can go through chopsticks combos I do fairly easy without the string grabbing the yoyo which is amazing
  4. I love doing fingerspins there like one of my favorite things to do and I think this Yoyo would help polish them to be even better!
  5. My style consists of fast slacks and technical tricks (but not as fast as yours I’m still learning but I try make it look fast at least.) and because of my style some of the yo-yos have trouble keeping up with my speed but because of the angular shape and weight on it I think it should have no problem keeping up or more or less be ready to move faster.
  6. I love yoyos that have a long spin time which by the look of the weight distribution and how heavy it is this Yoyo should have absolutely no problem having a long spin time for my lengthy combos or when I am learning a new complicated trick it should have no problem of losing spin time on me in the middle of a small trick.
  7. I enjoy a nice smooth Yoyo which I believe that this Yoyo will deliver so I won’t get ridiculous vibration on the string that is just flat out annoying like I have 1 or 2 metals that have more vibe than some of my old plastics.
  8. I like shiny yoyos I can see my reflection in somewhat and also are very photogenic which I find shiny yoyos tend to be like which I love for YouTube videos and such.
  9. I find my style is getting faster as I progress I shouldn’t be surprised however because I watch most Japanese freestyles. And by the looks of that Yoyo it’s is meant to play fast
  10. You know you want to give it to me I am the only girl entering this little competition am I not?

Well a lot of my yoyos are slow and are rim weighted, so something like the Pulsefire may help me find out if a lighter yoyo caters to my style. It will also help me further develop my horizontal and my speed combos

Because I play like this.

Well that puslfire looks amazing.

Might as well list off a few reasons why It would fit me well :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer a wider spread out shape, than almost any other shape. Its more comfortable, and its my personal preference.

The shape offers many opportunity for horizontal, and its very sleek for fast play.

I am not slow, but when I want to be faster a speedaholic just doesn’t cut it for super fast.
This yoyo is 7075 which is very nice, but its fast. Its not one of those heavy oversized 7075’s.

I am very good in the garage and would keep its shine because fingerprints take away the beauty hahah

The yoyo is raw, I think raw yoyos are really cool looking, especially flashy in videos.

DO not get me started on fingerspins. I am crazy for them, I do them in 4a and 1a and so on and so on.

The cup looks very interesting for dice spins.

Looks great for chopsticks, which I need to improve. (I only know 5 chopsticks tricks or whatever) and this yoyo looks great for them.

I just feel the yoyo hahaha!

I hope you enjoyed a few things I do and why I think it would help me and let me have tons more fun!

Because the whole yoyo thing is about having fun right? YES!

There are many reasons why It would fit my play style and so on, but why do I want it?

I would put it through many paces of play, and test it thoroughly.

i would write a review after I know the yoyo inside and out.

I would use it in my yoyo tutorials, and make a video especially for it.

I wouldn’t take the yoyo and beat the cement out of it, I would think of it as a diamond and take amazing care. Of course you cant take mine, or anyone elses word for that haha!

It would gain popularity from me, I would show it to my yoyo friends, take it to my club, take it to other peoples clubs (there are 4 in the state and 2 locally) and get their opinions.

This would be a great opportunity for this yoyo to gain popularity, be reviewed, seen in videos, and shown to other players in my state.

I think this yoyo would fit my at style because it is the perfect weight and it looks great for horizontal

Seems like the kind of yoyo that would be good for horizontal play. I’d love to increase my skill level of horizontal so I think this would be the perfect yoyo to help me reach that goal.

i like it because the v-shape works well with my fast play styles, the width is very accomidating for whips and horizontal play. the raw plays very fast and looks very cool in motion. the medium size diameter works well with all tricks

The Pulsefire would be a good for me for sooooooo many reasons! I wouldn’t want to get into boring details just about the yoyo, but really how the features fit my preferences, instead of doing a flat out objective review.

This yoyo, the Pulsefire, would be a perfect fit for my style of play.

Let me get into more detail. The elegant shape of the yoyo is fantastic, looks very comfortable in the hand, and looks like a high quality yoyo. I really like wider shapes in yoyos, which are easy to do horizontal tricks, fingerspins, and are very stable. This yoyo fits all 3 categories! I like the looks of the yoyo, and it would be the attention turner in anyone’s collection.

Because of the Step Straight profile, horizontal play would be a breeze! The rims on the yoyo, while really giving the yoyo an awesome look, looks to me like they would give the yoyo the stability it needs to spin for a long time for learning new tricks or looooong tech combos, while also the light weight giving it a spectacular element of speed, which I have really needed recently!

It also looks amazing for all styles of play, which i really need to get into. The length doesn’t fool me about it’s chopsticks play ability, and the shape looks perfect for rejections, slack catches, and technical tricks, which would help me a lot during contests, showing others new tricks, making tutorials, or learning a new trick!

The yoyo easily and perfectly fits all of my preferences, and raw finishes always attract my, and other people’s, eye. This looks like one of the yoyo’s I would never sell, nonetheless be able to put down! It looks like a lot of time and care was put into the crafting and producing of this yoyo, and I would give it more than enough time and care with it! No joke!

The entire point of making yoyo’s is to bring joy to everyone who throws it’s faces, and I think this yoyo could especially put a smile on my face! Especially since in the reflection of the raw polish I could see myself smiling ;).

The yoyo is a beauty of it’s own, and it would be a pleasure to test out and play with. I would always take fine and careful care of the beauty, and with specs like that, I would surely not leave it unused, and I would tell all of my other friends about it too, and hope that they look to buy one themselves, to help get you more recognized in the yoyo community. I really feel that you have many good ideas, and with one of your first being a yoyo of this elegance, I would love too see some more yoyo’s that you make that are as spectacular and well designed as this one, or better! :slight_smile:

(As cheesy as some of the above may seem, I mean every word of it.)

How, and when will we know who won??

Because I want it.

1 Like

Because I’ve had a record breaking horrible month. Well technically it’s been like two months, but these last few weeks just… Were about as polar opposite as you can get from being awesome.

Why would it fit my play style? Hmmmm…

1. I don’t have a play style yet… I just reach my one year mark recently and I"m still discovering what that is… This might really help with that…
  2. I don’t have a RAW yoyo yet.
  3. I really really want a throw to help me learn horizontal… I have yet to have a good throw for that. Low side walls with a straight step V-shape would be awesome for that…
  4. I’m broke. And I can’t really buy a new throw this month because I rather spend that money on the Evan Evans fundraisers.
  5. I don’t have a RAW throw yet… I really want a RAW yoyo… ;D