want to start 4a! help!

i want to start 4a i am currently doing 4a on my kickside i have the forward pass mount and os barrel rolls down can do sun(not very well allways) and stuck on toss and catch so i want to get a real 4a yoyo(kickside isnt for 4a right?) i am thinking of the Hayabusa, Flying Panda, or Throw Monkey i am really thinking of the Hayabusa and dont know about the Throw Monkey(because people say it is for 1a and 5a) so what do u thinkpls vote and post pros and cons
thx for ur help! ;D

I would reccomend the Hayabusa. Its pretty amazing! It comes in two versions… original and the other version will give the yoyo a little bounce when it hits the ground. It comes with 3 different responses and 4 spacers for different gap widths.

At this point I can’t really think about any cons… except for the fact that my friction stickers keep coming off… at least I still have the other two responses that came with the yoyo. :wink:

Yea the Hayabusa is great. If you’re just starting out get the Soft landing Hayabusa since you will most likely drop the yoyo a lot. If you dont like friction stickers it should come with silicone stickers and if you find it to responsive stick in the spacers.

The Hayabusa’s the best out of that list, though I still use my old Flying Panda more than anything else.

I’d look into getting a Big-yo, though. It’s used by so many of the world’s top 4A players for a reason.