Zach, are you serios, a flea? or a panda, wow, a hectic isnt so bad and you tried the mayhem today, I personaly would go with the hectic, or the mayhem.
Fill out these questions, and we will have the perfect yo-yo for you!
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
the mighty flea and the panda are similar shapes and sizes
I assume you are not serious so I’m just gonna say please dont spam.
Eh, he was making a joke. It’s cool.
Shouldn’t this be in the Looking for a Recommendation section?
The Flea is a must try, at some point. It’s crazy fun for a while, but not a major usage yoyo for most people.
It depends on your playing style.